Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry ISN'T a predator (actual receipts this time)

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

last thread I'm making about this, got dragged in my last thread for being closed minded, and after looking back I did say some harsh things and for that I am truely sorry for offending anyone, that wasn't never my intention, and I am totally on your side when it comes to sexual assault, as I have been through it myself

The reason I am reopening this discussion is because many people on this site are still convinced Katy is a sexual predator, and its understandable after the occurring events that have happened. I did a "with receipts" thread last time and quite honestly those were not receipts I was posting. However, a Katy twitter page (this is ironic due to the standards of Stan twitter) has created an entire thread based on Katy's "sexual assault" accusations, including the victims Shawn Mendes, the contestant on American Idol, and most recently, the two people who came forward about it.

I will link the FULL thread at the END of this thread, but will post the most important parts of their thread in bits... please read this w an open mind and then make your final judgements, I am open and ready to hear you this time.

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: I am not doing this to "defend women", I haven't always been a Katy fan, ive dragged her harshly in the past, in the last year or so ive opened my mind to her music and have become a fan. Again, im not doing this as a fan defending her, but because I truely believe she is innocent. With these receipts, this is a confirmation she is innocent.

so firstly...where it all started...

1. Shawn Mendes

Everyone knows, it was shown that Katy had grabbed Shawn's butt. However Shawn had later admitted in an interview that the claim was in fact a media-fuelled rumour and it wasn't true. He said he spoke to Katy later about the incident and even apologised to Katy on air for the backlash she caught:

as you can hear, Shawn denied Katy any wrong-doing, some of you may say that he was "forced" into saying this, however he seemed extremely chill with his response and this question could've easily been cut out of the interview as the artist can choose whether the question can be aired or not.

2. The American Idol Contestant Benjamin Glaze

The second incident was when Katy kissed an American Idol contestant Benjamin Glaze "without his consent" after he admitted he didn't wanna kiss anyone till he was in a relationship...WELL, he did an interview, also backing up Katy, stating there was a part completely cut out, one of the most crucial parts of the audition which could've saved the dilemma, where he was ASKED if he wanted to kiss Katy. WATCH BELOW:

3. Josh Kloss (Teenage Dream)

The recent (and most controversial) story that has risen up completely is the accusation made by Josh Kloss, the male model from the 'Teenage Dream' video. He claimed Katy was rude to her on set and that she "didn't wanna kiss him but sexually humiliated him during that era. Note, in the BTS video for Teenage Dream, Katy ADMITS what Josh had initially said about Katy not liking to kiss him, making that statement TRUE, however all his other accusations are still unknown to be true or false. 

Not that this helps the situation, but it doesn't help his either, he has been known to be a scammer on the platform "OnlyFans", where he makes fans pay $50 in advertisement to see his adult videos, however fans have complained that he conned them into paying high prices for not so good content. Two people complaining that he even BLOCKED fans after promising them a total refund.

Story below:

another thing the twitter account linked was the fact that recently he has been homeless and has been scamming OnlyFans members for money, and despite saying he wanted "no earnings from this accusation", he had been scamming for money for quite a while:

he also further intensified the story from being a "confusing, awkward" experience to "she wanted me to know I was her prostitute"...which some fans have also questioned.

Another highlight nobody has brought up was Katy's love interested played in the 'Thinking of You' video. He defended Katy with nothing but positive things to say about her. This one is quite hard though as Thinking of You video was released earlier in her career....so hard to judge this defence.

There is more to this twitter thread, below is a link to the full thread/exposè...it isn't really stan culture from what I've read, the OP has not attacked Josh Kloss in any way shape or form, so please give this a read before making your final judgements:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting read, I hope more evidence comes to light and we can finally know the truth.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

SHALLOW

I’m starting to think i’m a genius tbh i’m always right, even when i don’t necessarily have receipts. :ohwell:

Now i want the people who bashed me on the other thread, saying i’m a terrible person, to apologize to me :staymad:

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

You really came for necks huh:air:

Just now, Enzo said:

actual receipts this time :air: 

I had to tbh, the last thread was all messy and jumbly. I wanted to make sure everything was somewhat in order the time.

Also when you've been dragging Katy to filth since 2011, I feel terrible. If this was me in 2013/14, I would've been 100% saying she was a predator because of how much I actually hated her. I just wanna hopefully find as much light in this situation as possible

Xoxo Adriana
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I’m starting to think i’m a genius tbh i’m always right, even when i don’t necessarily have receipts. :ohwell:

Now i want the people who bashed me on the other thread, saying i’m a terrible person, to apologize to me :staymad:

lovely

I hope you get some LMAO reactions for this

im sure you wanted them

ex on the beach queen GIF by MTV Nederland

Varys
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

lovely

im sure you wanted them

Off topic but not you using an EX On the Beach Double Dutch gif. :air:

We kinda stan  :poot:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

fivefoottwo

with all due respect, your post truly made me realise that the shawn and american idol contestant stories are false, but it did nothing to dispel my beliefs about the MV actor case. most of your point revolves around him scamming people for money, but that does not correlate with his speaking out of sexual assault. the other 2 has concrete evidence but for the MV actor ur points were weak.

I personally believe in innocent until proven guilty while helping the victim prove their case. But in America, alot of people believe all women and victims should be believed. If you believe that, you should be consistent and not make excuses for women and pop stars. If you dont believe in that, thats fine, but no need to accuse the accuser of lying when you dont have proof.

Xoxo Adriana
5 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

with all due respect, your post truly made me realise that the shawn and american idol contestant stories are false, but it did nothing to dispel my beliefs about the MV actor case. most of your point revolves around him scamming people for money, but that does not correlate with his speaking out of sexual assault. the other 2 has concrete evidence but for the MV actor ur points were weak.

You're right about this part in many ways, however a person who has scammed in the past (in his case, scamming was very much recent) doesn't help his defence. I mentioned this wasn't in relation to the assault accusations in my OP.

all I can say is thank you for at least reading this with an open mind, being on both sides of the fence is completely okay and I respect your respectful response :) 

Xoxo Adriana
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont see any defense of Katy here, its all about making the accuser and victim like  a scam artist. I personally believe every person is innocent until proven guilty while helping the victim prove his case, but in America alot of people believe in "believe all women" and "believe all victims". If you believe that, you should be consistent and not make excuses for women and pop stars. 

Read the Shawn Mendes and AI contestant parts, they pretty much confirmed Katy was not sexually harassing them and it was a media-fuelled story. The Josh Kloss part, as @Faysalaaa mentioned wasn't confirming Kloss is lying, however he doesn't sound like a really nice person.

Again, thank you for being respectful with your comment. I understand a lot of people here like to troll and reply to get reacts and likes, but comments like yours are appreciated.

SHALLOW
24 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

lovely

im sure you wanted them

Well, i was kidding but at the same time, people were quick to judge me when i try and said that something didn’t feel right with his allegations against Katy

Archived