💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

3 years ago today: What were you doing when Gaga announced PI

Stef

Featured Posts

I literally just got off a ride from Disney World when I saw the IG announcement! I screamed “OHYMYGOD!” I guess I sounded worried and my family was like “What?! What’s wrong!!?”

ME: “LADY GAGA JUST ANNOUNCED HER NEW SINGLE. OHMY****INGGOD”

THEM: (in unison) “...Oh.”

lmao they know how big of a fan of Gaga I was, so they weren’t surprised by my reaction. But seeing the news AT Disney world, made the perfect ending for a summer! 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore

I had given up on Gaga so I wasn’t following her every move (like I do now :stalkga:) but I was in the living room and my sister walked in and said “Have you heard of Perfect Illusion” And I asked “what is that?” And she said “Lady Gaga just announced a new single” and I flipped and looked it up and that guitar loop was so good (but lowkey still disappointed the guitar is just the intro) 

yASSsss

In the living room with my family eating an apple when I got the notification  from her IG. I stormed out of the room and let out a huge internal scream :diane:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

zakariah

I was like ‘wtf is she posting, did she get hacked or smth???’

then I realised :firega:

Bad Kids

wtf 3 years ago, are u serious omg.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived