đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

3 years ago today: What were you doing when Gaga announced PI

Stef

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

In my car listening to Red Flame on my way to my first day of college classes. She didn’t want me to focus that whole entire day.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HiddenWeirdo

Was probably prepping up for another jerk off session but then briefly checked ggd before.:huntyga:

I was pretty surprised.

Modern Ecstacy

I was outdoors in the market with my roommates. Usually during that time of the day, I was never out with them and usually always in my room but that day was an exception. When I got back to the room, and checked the internet, I screamed! 

Bolkins

I had been spending the day sunbathing in my garden, sipping cold drinks and feeling fab, then suddenly out of nowhere BAM 💥 PI announcement 

NewUsername

I have such fond memories of that moment :flutter:
Don't really wanna explain in detail, because I don't like to share too much personal stuff on here, the struggle :laughga: 

I was a new liddo watching the G.U.Y video then i immediately checked her channel to see more videos and I saw the Youtube PI banner so there's that

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

PunkTheFunk

At work sitting on the toilet, scrolling through GGD. Not even joking.

OliverDaniels

Me and my closeted a** were on holiday w my heavily Christian and homophobic cousins. I screamed in gay.

1 hour ago, Bloody hooker said:

In my car listening to Red Flame on my way to my first day of college classes. She didn’t want me to focus that whole entire day.

SAME! I downloaded it the day I moved into my dorm and listened to it on my walks to band practice.... then the bombshell announcement. so vivid. I can't believe it's been three years already.

Charles 1989

For those times I knew that she would release an album.( I find out Gaga in June) I was excited :air:the monsters were joking that would be the Next Bad Romance or Poker Face

Archived