Featured Posts

Antonio

@London GUY made the iconic announcement thread, I miss that legend

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

I'm pretty sure the signs of the release coming were already there before she announced it. I remember they were like redesigning the website or something and that was a big clue cause the fans caught it happening live. It was so exciting!

Reality

I came back from a pretty rough day at school actually and when I logged in to GGD and I saw the banner at the top I legitimately thought it was some sort of prank :sweat:

Honestly, it made my day I was so happy :kara:

🃏🖤👹

Delusional

I was sat on the sofa and the announcement came out and I told my grandma about it and she went:

”who?”

snoop-dogg GIF

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Darcklighter22
7 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I'm pretty sure the signs of the release coming were already there before she announced it. I remember they were like redesigning the website or something and that was a big clue cause the fans caught it happening live. It was so exciting!

And they caught it in the code for the Sept 9th release before she announced it...:ladyhaha:

JustifyMyLove

I believe I had just woken up from sleeping and saw the posts on Instagram 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Customzanotti

I started waiting for ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion  and i've been waiting ever since :giveup:

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

bpmMonkey

Haha, i actually just got f***ed and checked my phone while i was smoking and screamed. The guy looked at me like I was a total weirdo, then I texted my ex bf the good news, finished my cigarette and left. 

What a glorious moment it was :) 

Red Velvet

Checking the examinations of my student then I got the news not soon after.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

blackstar

Literally the night before I was talking to a friend how it's been a while since ARTPOP, and how we are already waiting the whole eternity for the new music. Next day it was a warm summer day, around noon and I was texting with the same friend when I got a notification from Gaga's instagram account and we both freaked out and the rest is history :huntyga:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

I was chilling in bed with my then-boyfriend when I witnessed all of that :pray:

I screamed at the top of my lungs while my ex couldn't be less bothered. Good thing I dumped his boring ass :madge:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Archived