💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 rollout timeline that makes sense

derpmonster

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Hello sistren

So we know she's officially in the studio and officially keeping it no secret (her insta story today explicitly said she was going to the studio to "record"). And she has no other musical projects for which she'd next to record in a studio (no ASIB). So here's a timeline that makes sense to me. It's optimistic but realistic.

She has done Enigma a few times now. Doesn't need to rehearse for it. It's second nature to her. So all the time between now and  October 17 (two whole months) can go into recording LG6. Even if the album isn't finished, the lead single can be.

Pre-October 17: Drops lead single. About the time Shallow will be gone from charts and radio almost entirely. If she can build enough hype, it can be a cute hit on streaming and even radio, and she's eligible for a Grammy in 2020. (I know it's a long shot but the Recording Academy seems to like her now + she cares about Grammys clearly).

October 17 to November 9: Does Enigma and Jazz as usual. Cuts LoveGame or something (:huntyga:)  to make space for LG6 lead single. May even make it the encore (but fans like Shallow too much, so I doubt). Enigma will be a good boost for the single with the GP. I believe part of her recent success is not just her fanbase and ASIB but also the fact that her hits are performed at Vegas and members of the GP from all over the world get exposure to her songs.

November to December 28: Another break from Enigma! This is the perfect time to do some pre-album interviews (like she did for Joanne), promo (radio tour), finish up LG6. Possibly another single. :firega: 

December 28 to 31: Just a few more shows. Perfect time to debut some album tracks like she did Born This Way songs at the Monster Ball's last few dates.

January 2020: LG6 is finally released! Eligible for 2021 Grammys.

January to April 30: Good sis gets to promote LG6 and rest. The next leg of Enigma is announced. By this time she'll have finished two-third of the original 74 date contract that she has to complete.

April 30 to May 16: A revamped Enigma or the last few dates of Enigma 1.0 but with a few LG6 tracks in it.

After that... (throughout 2020): hopefully last leg of Enigma that was announced. A new Enigma 2.0 show heavily featuring LG6.

Up to mid 2021: Software People Tour 2.0. :trollga: Just kidding. Hopefully, Enigma 2.0 goes international! A few spaced out international shows including one in Brazil for real this time. Additionally, she returns and does a home tour in at least the major cities (perhaps one major city per state).

That would be the LG6 album cycle late 2019 to mid 2021 with enough time to rest. And by now, LG has conquered the world once again and has 3 Top 10 international hits from LG6.

Now let's talk LG7 or C3C. I say late 2022 or early 2023 if she doesn't do another movie. :coffee:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jacs vs looser
27 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Pre-October 17: Drops lead single. About the time Shallow will be gone from charts and radio almost entirely. If she can build enough hype, it can be a cute hit on streaming and even radio, and she's eligible for a Grammy in 2020. (I know it's a long shot but the Recording Academy seems to like her now + she cares about Grammys clearly).

Deadline for the 2020 Grammys is August 31st, so unless she releases the lead within the next 2 weeks, it won't be ellegible.

The rest of your plan sounds nice, tho. :gaycat:

LilyLark

Seems realistic, but I still feel like October for the album makes the most sense. Wasn't that Polydor thing confirmed as legitimate and it had a 2019 TBD next to Gaga? Anyway, October is three years from Joanne and a year from ASIB. It gives her enough time after Taylor releases so Taylor's sales don't cut into hers. Adele usually doesn't drop until the winter.

While I still think she'll do concerts (but not a full fledged tour), I kind of wonder how heavily she'll promote LG6. She said she wants to do a surprise drop, and she didn't do any performances on the late night shows for the ASIB soundtrack. She also has Engima and her health issues and running around doing press all over the world might be hard on her body. Also, it seems like singers have cut way back on the old school promotional tours: Lorde, Beyonce, Ariana, etc. do little to no press and instead just do performances for their concerts and a few late night/radio shows. Even Katy hasn't really been out there performing her new singles on Kimmel or Colbert.

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Bio said:

If this bitch doesn't drop the ****ing album by the end of 2019 I swear to Lucifer... :saladga:

Wasn't that Polydor thing, with the 2019 TBD, confirmed as legitimate?

Jeremy Kosinski

Based on her past 2 release cycles i say lead by the end of the month and album around October because applause was released in late August and ARTPOP dropoed in October and perfect illusion was released in late August  (as it was used in American horror story Roanoke promo too) and joanne dropped in October.  The only thing gaga hypes is the announcement which is clearly what she's doing now so I'd expect the announcement next week with the single to drop by the end of the month.  You could be right but with gaga teasing the last 3/4 days in a row  something is coming soon. Obviously I'm not delusional i could 100000% wrong but based on the last 2 album release cycles I'd bet high that the same schedule is approaching. 

derpmonster
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Also, it seems like singers have cut way back on the old school promotional tours: Lorde, Beyonce, Ariana, etc. do little to no press and instead just do performances for their concerts and a few late night/radio shows. Even Katy hasn't really been out there performing her new singles on Kimmel or Colbert.

Thing is promo works very well for her. Her whole discography gets a boost every time she performs something live. Gaga is an artist that the American GP loves to see performing her music live.

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Bio said:

If this bitch doesn't drop the ****ing album by the end of 2019 I swear to Lucifer... :saladga:

Watch it be a January 1, 2020 release :ally:

Schizophonic

first of all, i dont think she wants to get rid of vegas. she propably does that for 2 more years.

i think she wont do a tour for lg6 and hopefully goes for lg7 on a tour for both albums then.

and to be honest, i think she really wants to start a family now before she goes on a ww tour again.

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

and to be honest, i think she really wants to start a family now before she goes on a ww tour again.

Unless she wants to be a single mother, I don't see that happening soon :laughga:

Wait omg she's 33. :saladga: Worst case scenario, she only has a few years left :(

Delusional
15 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Unless she wants to be a single mother, I don't see that happening soon :laughga:

Wait omg she's 33. :saladga: Worst case scenario, she only has a few years left :(

It’s not like she can’t adopt. I can’t imagine gaga pregnant. At all. 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

xoxo Craig

Lead single September 13th along with Haus Labs release

Album October 11th

End Racism Now

AndiGaga
20 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

It’s not like she can’t adopt. I can’t imagine gaga pregnant. At all. 

I can't imagine it either, but i think that she is that kind of womam who really wants to experimemce the feeling of being pregnant

But i hope she has some eggs freezed

BleepBloop

Nah, she's gonna drop the single next month and the album sometime between september-december

Trust and believe:queenga:

Archived