Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 rollout timeline that makes sense

derpmonster

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
5 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Hello sistren

So we know she's officially in the studio and officially keeping it no secret (her insta story today explicitly said she was going to the studio to "record"). And she has no other musical projects for which she'd next to record in a studio (no ASIB). So here's a timeline that makes sense to me. It's optimistic but realistic.

She has done Enigma a few times now. Doesn't need to rehearse for it. It's second nature to her. So all the time between now and  October 17 (two whole months) can go into recording LG6. Even if the album isn't finished, the lead single can be.

Pre-October 17: Drops lead single. About the time Shallow will be gone from charts and radio almost entirely. If she can build enough hype, it can be a cute hit on streaming and even radio, and she's eligible for a Grammy in 2020. (I know it's a long shot but the Recording Academy seems to like her now + she cares about Grammys clearly).

October 17 to November 9: Does Enigma and Jazz as usual. Cuts LoveGame or something (:huntyga:)  to make space for LG6 lead single. May even make it the encore (but fans like Shallow too much, so I doubt). Enigma will be a good boost for the single with the GP. I believe part of her recent success is not just her fanbase and ASIB but also the fact that her hits are performed at Vegas and members of the GP from all over the world get exposure to her songs.

November to December 28: Another break from Enigma! This is the perfect time to do some pre-album interviews (like she did for Joanne), promo (radio tour), finish up LG6. Possibly another single. :firega: 

December 28 to 31: Just a few more shows. Perfect time to debut some album tracks like she did Born This Way songs at the Monster Ball's last few dates.

January 2020: LG6 is finally released! Eligible for 2021 Grammys.

January to April 30: Good sis gets to promote LG6 and rest. The next leg of Enigma is announced. By this time she'll have finished two-third of the original 74 date contract that she has to complete.

April 30 to May 16: A revamped Enigma or the last few dates of Enigma 1.0 but with a few LG6 tracks in it.

After that... (throughout 2020): hopefully last leg of Enigma that was announced. A new Enigma 2.0 show heavily featuring LG6.

Up to mid 2021: Software People Tour 2.0. :trollga: Just kidding. Hopefully, Enigma 2.0 goes international! A few spaced out international shows including one in Brazil for real this time. Additionally, she returns and does a home tour in at least the major cities (perhaps one major city per state).

That would be the LG6 album cycle late 2019 to mid 2021 with enough time to rest. And by now, LG has conquered the world once again and has 3 Top 10 international hits from LG6.

Now let's talk LG7 or C3C. I say late 2022 or early 2023 if she doesn't do another movie. :coffee:

She's already done recording the bulk of the album and it doesn't maie sense to wait until next year...

I think honestly the lead will come September 13th along with Haus Labs release and one could promote the other. 

Promo single around October 4th, then album release October 11th. This gives her enough time to promote the album in the US and make changes to Enigma when it starts back up again. On her breaks during November, drops another single from the album and goes to promote the album outside the US. This would be a perfect time as people are looking to things to buy for Christmas in November.

Goes back to Enigma in December and adds the new singles to the set list.

Then next year, she could drop an EP to coincide with LG6 in March, dropping new singles in Jan and Feb. Then in March/April she promotes both LG6 + EP and perfoms tracks live at a few events

End Racism Now

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imperialpop

No, it makes no sense. Why does she suddenly tease her next album so much on instagram, why does she try to go viral on Twitter with this meme? She prepare the ground for LG6. if it’s not soon, I wouldn’t understand. We are no longer in 2011, where she could announce her album two years before!

Head Empty

I don't expect even a single untill 2020 :smh:

There's no reason to believe anything is close to being finished. Especially with Haus Labs not being fully launched yet.

SHALLOW

Nah, sis. I don’t get why y’all want the album to be released in 2020 when it could work the same way if she releases the lead in late August/early September and the album in October/November. I honestly find all of what you said unnecessary.

5 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Wasn't that Polydor thing, with the 2019 TBD, confirmed as legitimate?

It's possible that plans changed (maybe she scrapped OG?) but regardless it means LG6 is certainly on its way. We can expect it by mid-2020 at the latest for sure

VOLANTIS

Unfortunately she’s not going to promote it. Like she said she’s going to fight like f***ing hell for Joanne and then just did some radio interviews and went diving in some bars nobody but her fans knew about. :coffee:

Which means Enigma is all the promo we’re going to get for El Gee Siks. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

S0436

I would think she wouldn’t want to do any promotion for a single/album during her Enigma legs.

Hurem
6 hours ago, derpmonster said:

January 2020: LG6 is finally released!

Releasing an album in January would be the dumbest move ever.

Head Empty
46 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Unfortunately she’s not going to promote it. Like she said she’s going to fight like f***ing hell for Joanne and then just did some radio interviews and went diving in some bars nobody but her fans knew about. :coffee:

She did a bunch of (high key) performances and appearances for Joanne though :laughga:

- AMAs

- Victoria's Secret

- Carpool Karaoke

- Royal Variety

- SNL

- X-Factor

- 3x Dive Bar 

- Alan Carr

- All the Japan promo

- Tons of radio and  some TV interviews

And let's not forget

THE FRIGGIN SUPER BOWL

lost in limbo
3 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Unless she wants to be a single mother, I don't see that happening soon :laughga:

Wait omg she's 33. :saladga: Worst case scenario, she only has a few years left :(

3 hours ago, DeIusional said:

It’s not like she can’t adopt. I can’t imagine gaga pregnant. At all. 

3 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

I can't imagine it either, but i think that she is that kind of womam who really wants to experimemce the feeling of being pregnant

But i hope she has some eggs freezed

lmao this is off-topic but I just wanna add it seems fibromyalgia difficultates pregnancy. Not to a point where it's impossible, but it certainly makes it harder and you have to do more work to stay ok than a normal pregnancy, so idk if she'd wanna go through all that. Just thought I'd add that

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

She did a bunch of (high key) performances and appearances for Joanne though :laughga:

- AMAs

- Victoria's Secret

- Carpool Karaoke

- Royal Variety

- SNL

- X-Factor

- 3x Dive Bar 

- Alan Carr

- All the Japan promo

- Tons of radio and  some TV interviews

And let's not forget

THE FRIGGIN SUPER BOWL

giphy.gif

Spoiler

To be fair I was talking about pre-release promo when she had PI rolling out. But you're right. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

PaulaMonster13
10 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Now let's talk LG7 or C3C. I say late 2022 or early 2023 if she doesn't do another movie. :coffee:

Don't want to discourage you all but I feel like after LG6 she'll probably take a break as she has stated many times in the past that she'd like to start a family and sis is already 33 so... :ohwell:

Imperialpop

I don't understand Gaga's team.
- They throw a dark photoshoot on instagram that has the potential to be the visual for an album.
- They make Gaga change all these visuals of social networks with the image "GAGA" to finally remove it almost everywhere
- They do not take advantage of the after oscar to tease a maximum LG6 (after the met gala !!!!!!! the buzz omg)
- And now Gaga is back to teasing LG6 overnight.

Gaga has the worst team, it's the reality. Even artists like Tove Lo have a better marketing plan.
No need to try to guess a probable LG6 timeline , because this team has no logic.

derpmonster
8 hours ago, Hurem said:

Releasing an album in January would be the dumbest move ever.

Why :oprah: The album would go #1 :ally:  Better than December when it's all Christmas songs. 

8 hours ago, S0436 said:

I would think she wouldn’t want to do any promotion for a single/album during her Enigma legs.

Which is why it would be during the breaks :laughga:

6 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

lmao this is off-topic but I just wanna add it seems fibromyalgia difficultates pregnancy. Not to a point where it's impossible, but it certainly makes it harder and you have to do more work to stay ok than a normal pregnancy, so idk if she'd wanna go through all that. Just thought I'd add that

She said in FF2 she wanted to experience it and was scared about her fibro. I've heard that pregnancy can actually alleviate fibromyalgia because your body releases immuno-suppressants. 

8 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I don’t get why y’all want the album to be released in 2020 when it could work the same way if she releases the lead in late August/early September and the album in October/November.

Because good sis might need time to finish the album :huntyga: We don't even know how far it's done, if at all. This prediction is based on the assumption that she's where she was with Joanne in early summer 2016.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived