celeb

Billie Eilish advocates for gun reform

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

I bet she prefers shovels 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

StarstruckIllusion

We just have to stan omg 

There is no way around the fact this whole leftist gun reform theory is completely foolish.  A few reasons why this doesn't make any sense:

1) People kill people, not guns

2) Knives exist as well, shall we ban knives too?

3) Other countries in the world with gun reform became dictatorships after the law was passed. Example: Canada, which is now owned by Al Qaeda

3) Sorry I don't know how to count past three, but bear with me. Guns should be protected since they're the victims of daily attacks by people wanting to hurt them and their poor little shiny metal selves.

3) A white supremacist wearing a MAGA hat and screaming "Hail Trump!" while publishing a manifesto calling for Trump to be appointed God Emperor of the US doesn't mean he's from the alt-right. You all should learn history and you'll see how this is obviously related to that time Hillary Clinton's daughter established a lemonade stand which had a basement that her mother used to torture young immigrants.

3) As you all know, Trump is crying all night mourning the deaths of people in "gun attacks", but he sees them as martyrs who were immigrants and brown-skinned, after all, so why worry? They're not white!

3) AOC says gun control is needed, thus we must not legalize it under any circumstances!!1!111

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

FATCAT

I wish people in these kinds of positions would say "The REPUBLICANS in power" aren't doing anything instead of blaming everyone at all levels. Dems have complete support on this, it's the republicans that aren't doing ****.

Purr more, hiss less.

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

There is no way around the fact this whole leftist gun reform theory is completely foolish.  A few reasons why this doesn't make any sense:

3) Other countries in the world with gun reform became dictatorships after the law was passed. Example: Canada, which is now owned by Al Qaeda

3) Sorry I don't know how to count past three, but bear with me. Guns should be protected since they're the victims of daily attacks by people wanting to hurt them and their poor little shiny metal selves.

3) A white supremacist wearing a MAGA hat and screaming "Hail Trump!" while publishing a manifesto calling for Trump to be appointed God Emperor of the US doesn't mean he's from the alt-right. You all should learn history and you'll see how this is obviously related to that time Hillary Clinton's daughter established a lemonade stand which had a basement that her mother used to torture young immigrants.

3) As you all know, Trump is crying all night mourning the deaths of people in "gun attacks", but he sees them as martyrs who were immigrants and brown-skinned, after all, so why worry? They're not white!

3) AOC says gun control is needed, thus we must not legalize it under any circumstances!!1!111

You know it's harder to kill hundreds of people at the concert or any gathering with a knive. 

EDIT: oh it's sarcastic :saladga:

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

You know it's harder to kill hundreds of people at the concert or any gathering with a knive. 

Not if we use a knivethrower-inator! 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Mister G
30 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Your sarcasm brought me a few giggles and I needed them after the day I had so thank you :ally:

imnotyourbabe10

"So how many daughters, tell me, how many sons
Do we have to have to put in the ground
Before we just break down and face it
We got a problem with guns?"

OT: Yas, Billie.  Thank you!  Gun reform?  "Duh!"

Morphine Prince
37 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

but GGD will ignore this :neyde:

Your time will come young one. Senile stans are hard to convince. 

Archived