Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Joanne World Tour DVD by Monster Tours - ACT VI

andy232000

Featured Posts

• 4 months later...
27monster27
23 minutes ago, silvinho said:

hi, i'm new here. how i creat a new topic?  

You need a content count of at least 50 in order to be able to post your own topic. So, for now that would imply reply to threads a total of 50 times. After that, you can begin posting threads. :)

he/him/his

andy232000
12 minutes ago, Gabe said:

This is amazing! Keep me in the loop!
How many parts are left to make? 

The whole show was finalized and uploaded a couple months ago! You can find the rest of it on my channel along with a full uninterrupted 2 hr show

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

The whole show was finalized and uploaded a couple months ago! You can find the rest of it on my channel along with a full uninterrupted 2 hr show

god bless

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
ChicaSkas

this what i was messaging you about my friend @andy232000i wonder how it ended up here without a bump

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• 1 month later...
Standing-o
On 9/29/2019 at 11:19 PM, andy232000 said:

The next ACT will be up soon! I already finished the cure in its entirety, and I have half o Bad Romance done. Im currently video searching for Million Reasons as well. It should be done by the second week of October and the Encore + credits about two or three days after. College kept me busy for a few weeks and I had to put editing aside.

im also hoping to get some more Enigma performances up before the end of the year and a full DVD for that as well sometime mid 2020

@HausOfMark @Standing-o

Will you be posting any new Enigma videos soon?

andy232000
14 hours ago, Standing-o said:

Will you be posting any new Enigma videos soon?

I dont think so :/. Theres not enough footage to finish the whole show and since the remaining dates were cancelled I doubt we’ll get any. Besides we already have a proshot show with the Super Saturday Show.

• 4 weeks later...