Billie Eilish could dethrone “Old Town Road”

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Bad Guy & Old Town Road are great tracks. They are both unique and so entertaining.

One by a gay black man and one by the most interesting female artist since Gaga

Just be happy that we dont have to deal with a Top 10 full of straight gangster rappers like some years ago

How is Billie interesting? :oprah:

End Racism Now

Morphine Prince

Y’all hated OTR until he revealed he is gay. A fact.

Stan Twitter already knew.

I actually like OTR but I need Billie to get a #1!!! 

ANTI WP
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

How is Billie interesting? :oprah:

Thanks her brother is the main reason for her success....scream at me all you want she is a basic ripoff of Melanie martinez and lana del rey 

xoxo Craig
23 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Thanks her brother is the main reason for her success....scream at me all you want she is a basic ripoff of Melanie martinez and lana del rey 

If young Avril Laverne, Lana Del Rey, Marina, and Mel were put into a blender, Billie would be it. 

Her voice is the most boring and bland thing out right now, then you have her "edgy" videos. Her whole mannerisms seem depressing/boring to me. The production on Bad Guy is dope and thats what people live for... not her voice or anything.  I just dont get the hype for her at all :madge:

End Racism Now

FadMadonsterStan

Anyways, stream One Sweet Day as remembrance to good music :bradley: I’m sorry guys my lamb in me is still depressed 

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

SHALLOW
12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

If young Avril Laverne, Lana Del Rey, Marina, and Mel were put into a blender, Billie would be it. 

Her voice is the most boring thing out right now, then you have her "edgy" videos. Her whole mannerisms seem depressing/boring to me. The production on Bad Guy is dope and thats what people live for... not her voice or anything.  I just dont get the hype for her at all :madge:

Avril and MARINA are more authentic than Billie tho :huntyga:

I do agree on the rest, i’m kinda embarassed for her cause in a few years she’s gonna realize how stupid she was trying to look that way and act depressed. I can say it cause i used to be a little like that, trying to fit into a character, but at some point you have to grow out of it. So she doesn’t seem mature yet to me. I’d like to re evaluate her in few years tho. Her voice is not bad at all, i just don’t know if she can do something else with it or that’s it. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Yeah this is true, but my point still remains :huntyga:

End Racism Now

Born To Slay
22 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Her voice is the most boring thing out right now, then you have her "edgy" videos. Her whole mannerisms seem depressing/boring to me. The production on Bad Guy is dope and thats what people live for... not her voice or anything.  I just dont get the hype for her at all :madge:

14 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I do agree on the rest, i’m kinda embarassed for her cause in a few years she’s gonna realize how stupid she was trying to look that way and act depressed. I can say it cause i used to be a little like that, trying to fit into a character, but at some point you have to grow out of it. So she doesn’t seem mature yet to me. I’d like to re evaluate her in few years tho. Her voice is not bad at all, i just don’t know if she can do something else with it or that’s it. 

I guess her critical praise and massive commercial success has y’all triggered? 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

I guess her critical praise and massive commercial success has y’all triggered? 

Tell me one thing that Billie does that is interesting? 

End Racism Now

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Tell me one thing that Billie does that is interesting? 

According to music critics her music is pretty interesting, they praised her song writing and the deep subject matter of her music. I agree with them, I find her songs to be quite enchanting and many of them relatable. 

Her music videos are also pretty cool and well done. Interesting and meaningful imagery. 

Her personality also intrigues me, she’s so badass. Billie don’t give a ****. She’s so smart and well spoken and down to earth at the same time. 

Shes a ****ing queen. 

Archived