Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
game

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Which house is your fave?  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Which house is your fave?

    • Black Eagles
      3
    • Golden Deer
      4
    • Blue Lions
      5


Featured Posts

Magneto

Anyone playing this amazing game or played previous editions? I played most of em and it's my favorite series. I'm so hooked to this one! Also; which house is your fave?

Edited by Magneto
Free my mind
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meruk Holland

I think Black Eagles had the more interesting characters, but my favorite is still Blue Lions. 

Spoiler

I played Blue Lions first and I can't forgive Edelgard :air:

 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knife

My first playthrough was with Blue Lions, so I have nothing to compare that to. I started playing again as Golden Deer and I’m not feeling it as much.

This is the first Fire Emblem I’ve played and it was a pleasant surprise.

Spoiler

**** Edelgard. How dare you stab my husband. :fthis:

Also, did I miss something in the story? It’s stated that Rhea is alive at the end  but we never see her again.

 

Edited by Knife

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tomsches

 I'm planning in buying it. It's my first fire emblem game though, do you guys think I'll still enjoy it? 

Also which house do you recommend me to join? I'm afraid of making the wrong choice and not having as much of a great experience playing it 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magneto
4 minutes ago, tomsches said:

 I'm planning in buying it. It's my first fire emblem game though, do you guys think I'll still enjoy it? 

Also which house do you recommend me to join? I'm afraid of making the wrong choice and not having as much of a great experience playing it 

You'll be fine. The importance of Fire Emblem games is that you really get to know your team with lots of backstory and really start to care about them.

Just look which of the characters appeals to you most and you can always do a second playthrough later. I'm almost done with my Black Eagles playthrough and will be replaying it with Golden Deer I think

Edited by Magneto
Free my mind

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River

I'm really on the fence, I've never played, I don't really know what is the gameplay and the genre.. I have no idea about this game.. but it's so praised that I want to give it a chance, but still scared that I won't like it..

+ Astral Chain is approaching and also Spyro..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka
26 minutes ago, River said:

I'm really on the fence, I've never played, I don't really know what is the gameplay and the genre.. I have no idea about this game.. but it's so praised that I want to give it a chance, but still scared that I won't like it..

+ Astral Chain is approaching and also Spyro..

You can play ROMs of the previous games. 

But it's a tactical rpg. Turn based combat where on your turn, you control all the units in your army to usually kill the opposing army. 

Your units gain skills based upon their classes. 

There's been a visual novel element since really the earliest games. Where you up the affection points between two certain characters so they can support one another and gain stat bonuses. 

Look up Fire Emblem Three Houses on Kotaku. The writer Gita Jackson is obsessed. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordEnigma

My boyfriend bought it and he plays it like crazy. Haven't watched him play yet!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

You can play ROMs of the previous games. 

But it's a tactical rpg. Turn based combat where on your turn, you control all the units in your army to usually kill the opposing army. 

Your units gain skills based upon their classes. 

There's been a visual novel element since really the earliest games. Where you up the affection points between two certain characters so they can support one another and gain stat bonuses. 

Look up Fire Emblem Three Houses on Kotaku. The writer Gita Jackson is obsessed. 

Do you have any ROMs site? ROMs Paradise had to take down all of them so now I don't have any reliable one..

So it's like a turn-base warriors game with a visual elements? sounds cool! thanks! I will check some gameplay too!

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gohan
2 hours ago, River said:

I'm really on the fence, I've never played, I don't really know what is the gameplay and the genre.. I have no idea about this game.. but it's so praised that I want to give it a chance, but still scared that I won't like it..

+ Astral Chain is approaching and also Spyro..

Omg YES SPYRO! Been waiting for it for a whole year and now it's so close to release aaa :cryga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
26 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Omg YES SPYRO! Been waiting for it for a whole year and now it's so close to release aaa :cryga:

Yeah it's 5 days apart, I don't know what to do and AC is supposed to be long :cryga:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yonce Jr

I've been addicted to this game since release day :bradley:  Im Team #FearTheDeer :firega:

Just cuz I liked that houses since the first trailer that showed them & ... IS CLAUDE A HUNTY? 

I THINK YES.:lolly:

Fire_Emblem_Three_Houses_Golden_Deer_Stu

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PerfectGUY
On 8/17/2019 at 8:16 PM, Alexander Levi said:

My boyfriend bought it and he plays it like crazy. Haven't watched him play yet!

On 8/17/2019 at 7:29 PM, River said:

I'm really on the fence, I've never played, I don't really know what is the gameplay and the genre.. I have no idea about this game.. but it's so praised that I want to give it a chance, but still scared that I won't like it..

+ Astral Chain is approaching and also Spyro..

On 8/17/2019 at 7:22 PM, tomsches said:

 I'm planning in buying it. It's my first fire emblem game though, do you guys think I'll still enjoy it? 

Also which house do you recommend me to join? I'm afraid of making the wrong choice and not having as much of a great experience playing it 

guys, don't even hesitate and go buy this gem!!!!!

I've never been so hooked on a game and it's only my second Fire emblem game

I recommend choosing the blue lions because the students are so loveable 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PerfectGUY

For those who already have played their first route entirely, is New Game+ worth it ?

I don't know if I should invest in re doing a route ? I wanna do the Black eagles ones because it is very different 

Do you recommend re-recruiting all of my past blue lions team to take them to the level/classes I wanted them to be at the end of my first walkthrough or to go with new students ?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...