Which house is your fave?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which house is your fave?

• Black Eagles
    • Golden Deer
    • Blue Lions

Featured Posts

Magneto

Anyone playing this amazing game or played previous editions? I played most of em and it's my favorite series. I'm so hooked to this one! Also; which house is your fave?

Free my mind

Meruk Holland

I think Black Eagles had the more interesting characters, but my favorite is still Blue Lions. 

Spoiler

I played Blue Lions first and I can't forgive Edelgard :air:

My first playthrough was with Blue Lions, so I have nothing to compare that to. I started playing again as Golden Deer and I’m not feeling it as much.

This is the first Fire Emblem I’ve played and it was a pleasant surprise.

Spoiler

**** Edelgard. How dare you stab my husband. :fthis:

Also, did I miss something in the story? It’s stated that Rhea is alive at the end  but we never see her again.

tomsches

I'm planning in buying it. It's my first fire emblem game though, do you guys think I'll still enjoy it? 

Also which house do you recommend me to join? I'm afraid of making the wrong choice and not having as much of a great experience playing it 

Magneto
4 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I'm planning in buying it. It's my first fire emblem game though, do you guys think I'll still enjoy it? 

Also which house do you recommend me to join? I'm afraid of making the wrong choice and not having as much of a great experience playing it 

You'll be fine. The importance of Fire Emblem games is that you really get to know your team with lots of backstory and really start to care about them.

Just look which of the characters appeals to you most and you can always do a second playthrough later. I'm almost done with my Black Eagles playthrough and will be replaying it with Golden Deer I think

Free my mind

River

I'm really on the fence, I've never played, I don't really know what is the gameplay and the genre.. I have no idea about this game.. but it's so praised that I want to give it a chance, but still scared that I won't like it..

+ Astral Chain is approaching and also Spyro..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Seeka
26 minutes ago, River said:

I'm really on the fence, I've never played, I don't really know what is the gameplay and the genre.. I have no idea about this game.. but it's so praised that I want to give it a chance, but still scared that I won't like it..

You can play ROMs of the previous games. 

But it's a tactical rpg. Turn based combat where on your turn, you control all the units in your army to usually kill the opposing army. 

Your units gain skills based upon their classes. 

There's been a visual novel element since really the earliest games. Where you up the affection points between two certain characters so they can support one another and gain stat bonuses. 

Look up Fire Emblem Three Houses on Kotaku. The writer Gita Jackson is obsessed. 

River
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

You can play ROMs of the previous games. 

But it's a tactical rpg. Turn based combat where on your turn, you control all the units in your army to usually kill the opposing army. 

Your units gain skills based upon their classes. 

There's been a visual novel element since really the earliest games. Where you up the affection points between two certain characters so they can support one another and gain stat bonuses. 

Look up Fire Emblem Three Houses on Kotaku. The writer Gita Jackson is obsessed. 

Do you have any ROMs site? ROMs Paradise had to take down all of them so now I don't have any reliable one..

So it's like a turn-base warriors game with a visual elements? sounds cool! thanks! I will check some gameplay too!

Gohan
2 hours ago, River said:

Omg YES SPYRO! Been waiting for it for a whole year and now it's so close to release aaa :cryga:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

River
26 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Omg YES SPYRO! Been waiting for it for a whole year and now it's so close to release aaa :cryga:

Yeah it's 5 days apart, I don't know what to do and AC is supposed to be long :cryga:

Yonce Jr

I've been addicted to this game since release day :bradley:  Im Team #FearTheDeer :firega:

Just cuz I liked that houses since the first trailer that showed them & ... IS CLAUDE A HUNTY? 

I THINK YES.:lolly:

Fire_Emblem_Three_Houses_Golden_Deer_Stu

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

• 2 weeks later...
PerfectGUY
On 8/17/2019 at 8:16 PM, Alexander Levi said:

My boyfriend bought it and he plays it like crazy. Haven't watched him play yet!

On 8/17/2019 at 7:29 PM, River said:

On 8/17/2019 at 7:22 PM, tomsches said:

guys, don't even hesitate and go buy this gem!!!!!

I've never been so hooked on a game and it's only my second Fire emblem game

I recommend choosing the blue lions because the students are so loveable 

PerfectGUY

For those who already have played their first route entirely, is New Game+ worth it ?

I don't know if I should invest in re doing a route ? I wanna do the Black eagles ones because it is very different 

Do you recommend re-recruiting all of my past blue lions team to take them to the level/classes I wanted them to be at the end of my first walkthrough or to go with new students ?

Archived