Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga headed to studio

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Joshie S

Track 02 here we come :firega:

Edit: I realised some fans may not understand.

Gaga always goes back to the studio when majority of the album is finished to record that one special song.  It's either 02 or 03. ;) 

Edit again imagine if it's called Legend :staymad:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skedaddleBItCh
6 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Track 02 here we come :firega:

Edit: I realised some fans may not understand.

Gaga always goes back to the studio when majority of the album is finished to record that one special song.  It's either 02 or 03. ;) 

Release LG6

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Maybe she's recording A Star Is Born The Remix, featuring the special single (Music To My Eyes Manhattan Clique Edit ft Rihanna):ally:

Coldplay
On 8/16/2019 at 9:37 AM, ZiggyZiggs said:

So she’s still recording, so the rumor about mastering the whole album was untrue 

I feel so old but I gotta remind the baby stans that Heavy Metal Lover was written, recorded and produced like three weeks before the album came out so we don't really know lmao.

Rifek
3 hours ago, Coldplay said:

I feel so old but I gotta remind the baby stans that Heavy Metal Lover was written, recorded and produced like three weeks before the album came out so we don't really know lmao.

The same thing was with Before I Cry for ASIB which was recorded with orchestra about 2 weeks before the soundtrack release and everyone thought it was a session for LG6.

Gaga is always working on her records to the last minute.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived