💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga headed to studio

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, fabskt said:

How long did it take her to make Joanne? I don’t think it was that long.... she is taking her time with this one. I expect greatness 

6 months, but she spent 1 year on the original material with RedOne and other producers. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Gaga

Thank god.If it was recorded in 2018, it would've been a dated mess.We are gettin fresh music sistas:party:

mariomania1234
2 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Her attention span is so short it's scary 

Its obvious she has scrapped the project yet again.  Don't all act like it's coming soon how can people be so delusional.  She needs to get her ass in gear and actually stick to something for once. She has the attention span of a gnat. 

You know nothing. Stop presuming. It's really insulting and obnoxious.

KatherinePierce
17 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Surely those nails can't just be for the studio...

She wears couture on airport so it can be just for the studio. But i hope it’s not

SHALLOW
Just now, Saint Gaga said:

Thank god.If it was recorded in 2018, it would've been a dated mess.We'retin fresh music sistas:party:

Her vocals didn’t change that much since last year. So there would’ve been no difference. 

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Its obvious she has scrapped the project yet again.  Don't all act like it's coming soon how can people be so delusional.  She needs to get her ass in gear and actually stick to something for once. She has the attention span of a gnat. 

Polydor had a PR release which had its clients, including Gaga, with a TBD release date for 2019. She was recording up to three weeks before BTW was released. No one thinks it is coming in the next few weeks, but an October-December release date isn't delusional.

KatherinePierce
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

6 months, but she spent 1 year on the original material with RedOne and other producers. 

Nope. She was in studio with Mark Ronson on December 2015

gagzus

I still think she’s recording the album versions now and we’ll get a surprise single in the next month or so, followed by the album title and announcement 

LilyLark
19 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

She's been recording this album every day for 3 years now :bradley:

For the record you're already a legend Gaga :bon:

It's possible she started on LG6 and then dropped it for a while to focus on doing the ASIB soundtrack, Super Bowl, JWT, and ASIB in general...and then resumed it once the ASIB soundtrack was in place. Just sayin

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

Nope. She was in studio with Mark Ronson on December 2015

Mark Ronson confirmed it was just her  playing him a song. He also confirmed the first song they wrote together was Joanne, on March 2016.

She posted a picture with RedOne in the studio like in September / October 2015

SeasonOfTheWitch
14 minutes ago, fabskt said:

How long did it take her to make Joanne? I don’t think it was that long.... she is taking her time with this one. I expect greatness 

Nvm 

SeasonOfTheWitch
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Mark Ronson confirmed it was just her  playing him a song. He also confirmed the first song they wrote together was Joanne, on March 2016.

She posted a picture with RedOne in the studio like in September / October 2015

Link? So I can provide source when I tell people 

S0436

It is better to hear she is recording than working on the album/writing it.  Hopefully she is either putting down finishing touches or laying down the final vocal track.  

Emigrante
11 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

okay you seem a bit hysterical. :huntyga:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived