ursss.jpg

The original:

Spoiler

ROLSTON-28129.jpg

Spoiler

LadyGagaTampon
3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Looks very chic! Would love to do a photoshoot like this :diane:

oooo that would be interesting if they added a Ursula backstory in which she was cast away from the Mermaid society for being different or smth! 

it looks really good!

BradleyCooper

So beautiful! The only thing I would add is a more "scaly" transition between the purple and black in the waist. Maybe something more texture instead of a quick fade. Either way I love it :applause:

RahrahWitch

I honestly think Gaga would've made a perfect Ursula if it wasn't the little mermaid and was only about Ursula. Ursula's original backstory could've made an incredible film. If Vanessa is Ursula's Human form I think Gaga would fit it perfectly.

She was the adoptive daughter of a fisherman and grew up as human not knowing who she really was or that she was Triton's long lost sister until she discovered her powers and was turned on by the village who then tried to burn her and killer her father in the process, This is where she becomes evil and Triton has to step in and bring her back to Atlantica but even there she's mistreated and thought of as ugly because of her octopus form and her only friend is Athena, Ariel's Mother. When Athena Dies Ursula is then banished from Atlantica and lived out her days as the Sea Witch living inside the skeleton of a Leviathan up until where the little mermaid starts off.

ladylinners
3 hours ago, BradleyCooper said:

So beautiful! The only thing I would add is a more "scaly" transition between the purple and black in the waist. Maybe something more texture instead of a quick fade. Either way I love it :applause:

Same as this. I would do a smoother transition. 

It’s absolutely gorgeous :heart:

LadyGagaTampon
20 hours ago, BradleyCooper said:

17 hours ago, ladylinners said:

Same as this. I would do a smoother transition. 

It’s absolutely gorgeous :heart:

How about this transition?

35n4lmt.jpg

MonsterDad
23 hours ago, LadyGagaTampon said:

2j43mf6.jpg

Please give me feedback on what to change :heart:

Ummmm

schitts creek yes GIF by CBC

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

Archived