💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Michael Douglas:: "Don't block my view at Lady Gaga show"

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

I can relate, when I was at Monter Ball some 2 huge ass bitches were standing in front of me and I gave up my seat so they can sit and we can stand lol

Schwerk

This is an internal conflict I always have at shows. If you want to dance, get GA. The chair dance sounds silly but it is a thing, you don't have to stand up from your seat pretty much the whole show, you can groove to the music and clap along whilst sitting down. I personnaly think it's pretty disrespectful to many people who due to illness, old age or disabilities, pregnancy, exhaustion, etc simply cannot stand up. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Katharine Hepburn

Academy Award winners supporting Academy Award winners :vegas:

xoxo Joanne

imnotyourbabe10

Lmao!  This is a great little clip! :sharon:

OT: I have been told to sit down a few times at shows :ladyhaha:  But, then again, they were a Sarah McLachlan show and a Sheryl Crow concert :derpga: (I don't make an ass of myself, though, I just like to show the performers I'm listening and groovin').

And who goes to a show just to sit down?  (Though I do understand Michael Douglas' point or those who are older).

8b2.gif

zakariah

love that most of hollywood’s celebrities highly respect gaga and regard her as a legend now, all this in only a decade, the sheer POWER :firega:

DeleteMyAccount

I was at Mariah's Caution Tour earlier this year and felt so awkward that so many people around me were sitting. And they were all young too. I guess that's my fault for not buying a ticket that was closer to the stage but still. It's a concert...

I can understand Michael's needs though. He is a bit older and may not want to stand the whole time.. And a theater is a terrible place for good views even when everyone is sitting.

ladylinners

I got GA for Vegas which will be interesting. I'm usually the chair dancing type. I just really love to watch the show and the stage and what's going on with the staging and everything. 

From the pics I saw of Michael and Catherine from Gaga's show they were in the stalls so he wouldn't have seen anything with people standing in the rows in front of him. 

To be considerate of those who cannot for some reason stand up during the show I think those with seats should stick to chair dancing. I think it's fine to standing during curtain and encores though. 

WORLDofGAGA

I love how they both have seen Gaga and she calls her mother monster, it’s cool that term has still stuck, iconic! 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Woolfsmck
12 hours ago, JFK said:

I can relate, when I was at Monter Ball some 2 huge ass bitches were standing in front of me and I gave up my seat so they can sit and we can stand lol

Lol

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

ElectricAlley

Ugh y’all are the worst. Nothing I hate more than trying to dance and enjoy a concert and having rude people tell me to sit down. Sorry! I’m gonna dance and have a good time, especially if it’s a Gaga show! How can people sit in their chair? Y’all know gaga literally asks the audience to stand up in between every song right? 

That was nice. Love the variety too. A straight guy and a black woman.

It's the hottest ticket in town

Archived