💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga ever acknowledged red and blue?

gagaschickens

Featured Posts

gagaschickens

I really wonder, has Gaga ever acknowledged her 2006 EP, red and blue?

I once have heard somebody say that she stated she was embarrassed of it and she got it down from iTunes and stopped selling physical copies? Was it ever even on iTunes? Was it sold in stores, except for the performances she did where it was sold? I don't think so. 

Except for the older performances of songs (pre-fame) has she ever performed, talked about or even referenced the EP and/or its songs?

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like the answer to this too. I love it so much and I still listen to it all the time. 

I read somewhere that a fan acknowledged “No Floods” to her after BTW Ball or something and asked Gaga to write down some of the lyrics from it for a tattoo but idk

I hope she’s still not embarrassed of the EP when it’s so good :messga:

gagaschickens
4 minutes ago, MEM said:

I hope she’s still not embarrassed of the EP when it’s so good :messga:

Exactly my words

SHALLOW

Why would she be embarassed?

It’s not as polished as the other albums but i like the songs tbh 

GagaUnderYou

CD-R was just sold at her small gigs. Never had a commercial release. 

I don't think she's embarrassed about it, it's just a project she did when she was younger. 

It's really nice to see her growth as an artist. Wish You Were Here sounds awesome.

I wish a real Gaga fan would do an interview with Gaga asking her things "superfans" want to know like about ARTPOP ACT II, Out of Control, how she feels about unreleased songs, etc. Even though we might not hear them I'd like to know her thoughts and feelings and if she even remembers certain bodies of work. Like imagine asking her if she can sing Out of Control and she sings the whole song for us live? :vegas:

It's better than The Fame and ARTPOP so she better not be embarrassed of it. :awkney:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

gagaschickens
14 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

CD-R was just sold at her small gigs. Never had a commercial release. 

I don't think she's embarrassed about it, it's just a project she did when she was younger. 

It's really nice to see her growth as an artist. Wish You Were Here sounds awesome.

I wish a real Gaga fan would do an interview with Gaga asking her things "superfans" want to know like about ARTPOP ACT II, Out of Control, how she feels about unreleased songs, etc. Even though we might not here them I'd like to know her thoughts and feelings and if she even remembers certain bodies of work. Like imagine asking her if she can sing Out of Control and she sings the whole song for us live? :vegas:

I don't think she'll remember it. It was a long time ago. I really do hope this happens. Also out of control? Like, release the song? Or was it a full album?

gagaschickens
7 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

No, and if you bring it up again she'll have you executed

Red and blue:derpga:

gagaschickens
17 minutes ago, Blue Champagne said:

It's better than The Fame and ARTPOP so she better not be embarrassed of it. :awkney:

You are fired these are her best albums

gagafrontrow

It's not an official record, but a self-released demo sold at the Bitter End.

www.gagafrontrow.com

lost in limbo

I'm pretty sure she once mentioned No Floods on twitter?? idk what was the tweet tho

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

gagaschickens
3 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

I'm pretty sure she once mentioned No Floods on twitter?? idk what was the tweet tho

If anyone has Twitter, search!

Archived