Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Vertical Spotify videos for LG6

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

Do you also agree with me saying that Gaga should take advantage of Spotify and release beautiful vertical videos with different visuals for each song as soon the LG6 era begins? 

lamaisongaga.com

Delusional

Is it a cool concept? Yes.

Will lady haha do it? No.

Hotel? Trivago

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

moonboywow

I think she should start the trend of doing more like that here in America. Yeah. Like dance practice videos too. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

only like for little teasers. like little gif you know. those that keep replaying.

for real full lenght music videos??? EWWWW NO WAY. from a cinematic aspect they look pretty much gross imo.

I’d much rather have her spend money on real 16:9 4K videos.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

RAMROD

🙅‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️🙅🏽‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏿‍♂️No.🙅‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏾‍♀️🙅🏿‍♀️

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

matthieu

no most of the time i hate them and they are ugly 

just love single covers or album covers on spotify

hot blondes in odd positions

Mister G
1 hour ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Do you also agree with me saying that Gaga should take advantage of Spotify and release beautiful vertical videos with different visuals for each song as soon the LG6 era begins? 

I was wondering why there weren’t more for her. Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Shallow, and Always Remember Us This Way are the only ones right now with it...and I also noticed the genius lyrics/behind the scenes comments disappeared for every track as well.

RickMonster98

uhm let me think...

giphy.gif

Spoiler

who even invented vertical spotify videos, they're pointless:poot:

FATCAT

She's definitely gonna do it, she did it to her old songs too. Yall need to just wait before yall complain.

Purr more, hiss less.

Inferno

I don't understand the point of vertical videos, can someone please explain them to me? I never realized they served some sort of purpose, I thought it was just some random thing artists began to do to appear spontaneous or something, like a trend, but seeing spotify mentioned in this thread im now assuming theyre aligned with the platform somehow?

EDIT: okay after reading through the thread is my idea of what a vertical video is different than what it is? I was assuming like this thing lol:

Archived