💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mulan Actress Supports Hong Kong Police

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

MJHolland
5 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Progressives and Right wingers defend Syria all the time. I see it on Fox news and many progressives. Ive never seen Tulsi defend Syria being secular, she actually called it a horrible dictatorship, but shes against war in Syria which is a good thing. 

I need to make my own research and talk to people from China. Or atleast real independent journalists that I trust who covers this. But im sorry, I wont have an opinion while im still ignorant on a topic, ive seen people do that to my people and country many times.

Watches Fox news, and will only trust his exclusive list of highly credible reporters

I was ~sent~

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is, does she really mean that?

I mean, she has a huge career in China, which puts her in a weird place.

China is pushing a brainwashing campaign that paints all protesters as terrorists. Using one of their most popular actresses that is about to do a major international release, to spread that propaganda, doesnt seem too far fetched to me.

The chinese government will do everything in their power to take hong kong while convincing their people that it was the right thing to do, so manipulating her at this moment seems pretty plausible.

I could be wrong, and maybe she believes it herself because of the same brainwashing, but there is a strong chance that she was forced to say what she said.

5 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Watches Fox news, and will only trust his exclusive list of highly credible reporters

I was ~sent~

What?

Archived