💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Miley Cyrus - Slide Away

gabeoz

Featured Posts

gabeoz

Miley dropped a new single titled 'Slide Away', presumably about the split with now ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth.

"So wont you slide away? Back to the ocean. Ill go back to the city lights"

"I want my house in the hills. Don’t want the whiskey and pills"

Personally, I think its a great song and a good way for her to say goodbye.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

Very good song. co-written with Andrew Wyatt, a guarantee. 

LilyLark

It's a good song, but she isn't going to win herself any favors in the press for rather blatantly implying that Liam has a drug problem (even if it's true, and it very well could be) considering the public thinks she a) cheated or b) is the one with the drug problem. I have feeling this song is going to get her dragged.

gabeoz
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It's a good song, but she isn't going to win herself any favors in the press for rather blatantly implying that Liam has a drug problem (even if it's true, and it very well could be) considering the public thinks she a) cheated or b) is the one with the drug problem. I have feeling this song is going to get her dragged.

It will probably make things worse. Miley's camp has already been saying it was because of his drug and alcohol issues. 

BlingNotTheMusic

This is SO GOOD. Very 90s Alanis, Pearl Jam, Live inspired. Love it. 

LilyLark
22 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

It will probably make things worse. Miley's camp has already been saying it was because of his drug and alcohol issues. 

The whole mess is sad.

Also, she's not going to win this PR war, even if she's being truthful, and while I think she has every right to sing her feelings she probably should have waited a while instead of dropping it rn. She would have been better off just staying quiet since Liam was initially not leaking to the press and only seemed to do so when she started talking—any controversy or bad press about her moving on so quickly (or cheating) with the new woman would have blown over.

SO F*CKING GOOD!!!!

can she pls just drop an album already?!

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Delusional

It’s better than lover.

But do I like it? 

:trollga:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived