new music

Taylor Swift - Lover

DC

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WitnessEye

How she could fail like this? Her past two albums were masterpieces. Every song but The Archer so far goes nowhere and is boring af

moonboywow
8 minutes ago, WitnessEye said:

How she could fail like this? Her past two albums were masterpieces. Every song but The Archer so far goes nowhere and is boring af

That's obviously how they were made to be. So skip this era and come back later. 

Edonis

This song doesn't really go anywhere. It does give me old Taylor vibes I haven't heard since probably high school, but it's still pretty meh to me. This doesn't sound like a LDR song at alllllll by the way :laughga:

Morphine Prince
8 hours ago, Wifey said:

Same thing happened to me. Someone even told me they feel sorry for my husband. Yikes. 

YIKES. I’m so sorry. Some people are too much. 

Morphine Prince
5 hours ago, Versace said:

Ok then stop complaining and ignore. 

Was you quoting necessary? No. 

Lottie Winters
16 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Was you quoting necessary? No. 

Interesting that the person you quoted said that when they are the one that went there about my husband. Toxic.

Monster7

I just read the, while comparison to Lana and I'm like

question mark wtf GIF

This is more 2008-2013 Taylor than Lana del rey, this song could be in any of her best two albums by far (SN and Red)

best song so far :applause:

a 4/4 for me, Lover

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Morphine Prince
11 minutes ago, Wifey said:

Interesting that the person you quoted said that when they are the one that went there about my husband. Toxic.

OMG. 

It’s scary how people get so defensive of people criticizing their fave’s music. 

I’d understand if someone was just outright bashing Taylor here.... but people are literally just sharing their opinions on a song. It’s not that serious. Not everyone will like a song. 

1 hour ago, WitnessEye said:

Tbh I like this song better than The Archer :oops:

Redstreak
1 hour ago, WitnessEye said:

Majority of her career has been this sound I-

sorry you find it boring, not every artist chooses to make such riveting songs like Donatella or Jewels N Drugs I guess

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived