Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Taylor Swift - Lover

DC

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The "2019 Taylor Swift" at the end instead of her label... does it mean she bought all her masters for the Lover album?

Her new recording deal has written in it that she'll own all the masters of her future albums.

Knew you'd make fun of me

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, Versace said:

She's with a new label now and part of her new contract is owning the masters to all songs/albums she releases under the new label. 

1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

Her new recording deal has written in it that she'll own all the masters of her future albums.

Wow that's so great for her. Thanks guys! Guess she can always make her most authentic music from now on! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Wow that's so great for her. Thanks guys! Guess she can always make her most authentic music from now on! 

Which some people on here seem to hate. Gaga and Taylor both have been seeming super authentic and it is so refreshing. The rah rah bitch better not come back. That's just my opinion though. 

Sneaky Oliver
4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Which some people on here seem to hate. Gaga and Taylor both have been seeming super authentic and it is so refreshing. The rah rah bitch better not come back. That's just my opinion though. 

I agree we should appreciate it, not every fan is lucky enough to access the authentic work of their favorite artist but are you implying Gaga was not being authentic during the rah rah bitch days? I mean, is this what you think?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I agree we should appreciate it, not every fan is lucky enough to access the authentic work of their favorite artist but are you implying Gaga was not being authentic during the rah rah bitch days? I mean, is this what you think?

To an extent. Yes. But also no. Obviously she wrote the song. But just look at how she was back then. Skinny as a twig. Didn't she have a drug addiction too back then? Obviously she was miserable. She shouldn't have to be in that mindset again. She can still create good music while being thicc and happy. 

The same goes for Taylor. Some say the music is childish. I say no. It's not childish. I think we're just bombarded with sexual imagery. So Taylor wants to be more tame and innocent. Let her. If you don't like it, then skip this era. She seems so proud of this album and I'm proud to be a fan now. 

Spock
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Looks like it belongs in 1989. Can Taylor come up with something else? I was starting to stan with YNTCD but then again all this romantic s***, which is ok for few songs but i don’t want the whole album to be like that, even if indeed it is called Lover. So idk, maybe i’ll stan her another time :oops:

The album is called Lover, she’s been with Joe for three years and her mouthpiece publications are saying they are engaged or about to be. So take a guess. Taylor said she’s really happy and in love, and that the album reflects that. So she probably won’t come up with other “****” :oops:

who will love me when the night is over

HookerOnAChurch

Sorry For the off topic but i was wondering about the two Lana songs.. where are they? She postponed or what? 

Btw, i’m in love with LOVER ❤️ 

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Versace said:

Relax. Wait for the album to drop, you have 15 other songs to base an opinion on. I'm a Swiftie and will admit that Lover the song isn’t my cup of tea. The Archer slayed me hard though. ME! and YNTCD are cute bops but are not in my top 10 Taylor songs. I have faith in rumored tracks such as "Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince", "False God", "Cruel Summer" :giveup:

I will give it a listen but at this point i’m so turned off by everything about this era. I onlike liked YNTCD but i’m already over it

SHALLOW
36 minutes ago, Spock said:

The album is called Lover, she’s been with Joe for three years and her mouthpiece publications are saying they are engaged or about to be. So take a guess. Taylor said she’s really happy and in love, and that the album reflects that. So she probably won’t come up with other “****” :oops:

I mean, a whole album about being in love with someone. Not my thing tbh. :triggered: i just wish she came up with new sounds, decent, more grown up aesthetic and more thoughtful lyrics. The problem is not even about the album being very romantic, it’s just that it feels like a teenagers romance. 

Archived