💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Taylor Swift - Lover

DC

Featured Posts

zakariah

wow the first taylor song I actually skipped while listening to it for the first time :rip:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lottie Winters
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Jesus Christ I’m already being harassed in another thread for simply stating I find this song boring. 

I gave MY opinion. 

It’s not as if I’m continually bashing the song or Taylor in this thread.

We all have the right to post our rational opinions on music here.

Pathetic. 

Same thing happened to me. Someone even told me they feel sorry for my husband. Yikes. 

Jeremy Kosinski

This is complete horse **** compared to yntcd, even me! Is better than this i loved first 3 songs w/me being the least fav for me but this is horrible and i hate that word in the context it's used in the song 😂 i really think majority of you need hearing aids 😂 idc attack me i deserve it but I'm a huge taylor fan & i think this is the worst song she's released...everrrr. 😂 can't wait for the album though. Maybe I need to calm down but this is filler not single material. The archer would have been a better 3rd single choice than this

13 minutes ago, Wifey said:

Same thing happened to me. Someone even told me they feel sorry for my husband. Yikes. 

Yeah that was too much :green:

Just now, Jeremy Kosinski said:

This is complete horse **** compared to yntcd, even me! Is better than this i loved first 3 songs w/me being the least fav for me but this is horrible and i hate that word in the context it's used in the song i really think majority of you need hearing aids idc attack me i deserve it but I'm a huge taylor fan & i think this is the worst song she's released...everrrr. can't wait for the album though. Maybe I need to calm down but this is filler not single material. The archer would have been a better 3rd single choice than this

Ok

John Wayne
25 minutes ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

This is complete horse **** compared to yntcd, even me! Is better than this i loved first 3 songs w/me being the least fav for me but this is horrible and i hate that word in the context it's used in the song 😂 i really think majority of you need hearing aids 😂 idc attack me i deserve it but I'm a huge taylor fan & i think this is the worst song she's released...everrrr. 😂 can't wait for the album though. Maybe I need to calm down but this is filler not single material. The archer would have been a better 3rd single choice than this

stream you need to calm down

Squidward T

I loved the beginning of it but the song doesnt go anywhere, it's very monotonous given the great lyrics 

14 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

I loved the beginning of it but the song doesnt go anywhere, it's very monotonous given the great lyrics 

Try listening to it with headphones on high volume level, it’s one of those songs :laughga:

Ryusei

I love it so much omg :giveup: so cute and real instruments taylor heard my prayers. :tony: My favorite so far.

Musery

Ryusei
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

There's an obvious inspiration, but it sounds more like Lana Del Rey than Mazzy :happy:

Show me one lana song that sounds like this... I cant think of a lana song that sounds like this

Musery

Archived