💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga accidentally calls Lykke Li “Kikki Ki” at the Met Gala

forslayage

Featured Posts

gagannefrancc
4 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I've never heard of this woman but she is pretty and does resemble Gaga. 

Gaga said on Ellen that she had a terrible memory after not being able to recall anything Ellen was mentioning. She literally attended this chicks party with Mark and doesn't have any clue who she is?? Wow. Get sis some supplements for brain function.

they say drugs can affect your brain? so that must be it 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I've never heard of this woman but she is pretty and does resemble Gaga. 

Gaga said on Ellen that she had a terrible memory after not being able to recall anything Ellen was mentioning. She literally attended this chicks party with Mark and doesn't have any clue who she is?? Wow. Get sis some supplements for brain function.

I mean not to bring the mood down because I am honesty laughing so hard about this whole thing, but "brain fog" and memory problems are a common symptom of fibromyalgia 

Kimblue
10 minutes ago, Runway said:

I literally don’t know who she is lol

I never heard of her till reading this thread.

Emigrante
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

I’m getting GGD doesn’t know who Charli XCX deja vu again :saladga:

I mean she's pretty popular and is all over Mark Ronson who worked with Gaga several times, and people have no idea who she is. xD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

LGMonster95

Does she have to know every single known person on this planet? I never heard a thing about her since like 2011 when she had a hit called Follow Rivers. She can forget some people that she met for like 2 seconds in her life is normal 

Bizcochito
26 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

What? When? :messga:

Basically she posted an IG story with the caption "this is a well written song!" and tagged all the producers and writers of the song BUT Gaga 

Bizcochito
4 minutes ago, Zander said:

I’m getting GGD doesn’t know who Charli XCX deja vu again :saladga:

how many hits Charli and Kkkiki ki has? sorry but the GP ain't checking for them 

nerdfacekillah
28 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

Basically she posted an IG story with the caption "this is a well written song!" and tagged all the producers and writers of the song BUT Gaga 

what was the song?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

OpenHeartedMonster

Someone should create a poll so we can see how many people here actually know who Lykke Li is because I don't know her either. Never even heard her name. 

Sanne Godijn
36 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

Thats so rude

G U C C I
38 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I mean not to bring the mood down because I am honesty laughing so hard about this whole thing, but "brain fog" and memory problems are a common symptom of fibromyalgia 

Welp now I feel bad about saying that. I didn't even think about it being from her fibro :saladga:

Archived