💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What uncommon things do you find attractive?

Defmix100

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

The way men treat animals and children. It really shows their true personality. Why my husband is the best. :kara:

she/her/hers

DonatellaPop

when people don't tease their lead singles this much.

jk, i understand why she does this. :teehee:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Oriane
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

haha you won't be interested in me I'm actually straight

Well, according to the number of "I'm in love with a straight guy" threads that we have, I'm sure a lot of people here would still be interested :ally:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Dominic

Men who wear heels and haven't skipped leg day ala Alejandro, Girl Gone Wild 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Oriane

Ok something really random that I find attractive are knee bandages but I can't find good pictures, Google is just showing me basic medical ones and it just looks ugly. I'm talking about knees being wrapped in those kinds of long and thin white bandages, I think girls who have that look like sexy warriors for some reason :toofunny:

Defmix100
20 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Well, according to the number of "I'm in love with a straight guy" threads that we have, I'm sure a lot of people here would still be interested :ally:

I don't think I've seen any threads like that haha but I used to like a girl who I later found out was a lesbian

16 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Ok something really random that I find attractive are knee bandages but I can't find good pictures, Google is just showing me basic medical ones and it just looks ugly. I'm talking about knees being wrapped in those kinds of long and thin white bandages, I think girls who have that look like sexy warriors for some reason :toofunny:

and that is so specific, I wonder why? You made think of the nurses from Silent Hill but I just looked and they don't have bandages

calmar

Being super super super skinny. (I guess I like people who look like me.)

Everything else I think is pretty standard fare as far as I can come up with rn... 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Oriane
3 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

I don't think I've seen any threads like that haha but I used to like a girl who I later found out was a lesbian

and that is so specific, I wonder why? You made think of the nurses from Silent Hill but I just looked and they don't have bandages

I don't know, I wonder too :air:

I just noticed that someday when I saw someone wearing that. When looking it up a bit more, I think you find that in some manga and anime but I have never watched one with characters specifically wearing that :huh:

Defmix100
11 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I don't know, I wonder too :air:

I just noticed that someday when I saw someone wearing that. When looking it up a bit more, I think you find that in some manga and anime but I have never watched one with characters specifically wearing that :huh:

it actually does sound like a manga thing, funny how these things can stem from something we see at some point even if we can't remember what it was. I just remembered I like girls in hats haha

StrawberryBlond

In men:

Smug/assured smirks. Unless it's really sinister or something, they make me melt.

When they call you "ma'am." Yes, it's old-fashioned and I'm not even from the South or America but maybe that's why it's so nice. Maybe it's because that old-timey respect is so rare. But I think the guy has to be American. If any guy round here called me that, it would make me feel like an old lady or the queen!

When they call you a derogatory name. I know, such a contrast to the respect thing above but I'm only talking about very "special" occasions. :hor:

In women:

The inner arm, from wrist to elbow. I think there's something so elegant about it, particularly if the hand and fingers are placed daintily.

Swearing. I know some people find it a huge turn-off but women have an ennunciation when they do it that make it far sexier than when any man does it. As long as it's not every third word.

Bare feet, especially with painted toenails. There's something about the curve of certain feet, especially if it involves them being elegantly moved when dancing.

Isidro Guevara

Gee , I dont really know...probably slender necks and feminine features on guys. And shapely legs and thighs as well. I find some red-head men and women very attractive also! 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Defmix100
8 minutes ago, Isidro Guevara said:

Gee , I dont really know...probably slender necks and feminine features on guys. And shapely legs and thighs as well. I find some red-head men and women very attractive also! 

I read that as if your avi was reading it haha, I've got a thin neck which I've always hated

Archived