💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What uncommon things do you find attractive?

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Illuminati

There's plenty of weird things I find attractive but I don't think they're uncommon. Maybe cigarette smell on men, I know it's a big turn off for many.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

There's plenty of weird things I find attractive but I don't think they're uncommon. Maybe cigarette smell on men, I know it's a big turn off for many.

This reminds me that I like when my boyfriend smells of whiskey while we kiss :flower:

I just realized that’ from You and I as well :ladyhaha:

Defmix100
Just now, Illuminati said:

yeah I'd say that's uncommon to like it on someone, I sometimes like it when I walk through the smell of smoke but my ex used to stink of it and it wasn't nice

ANTI WP
Just now, Adarsh said:

Stop copying me :grr:

just wanna let you know 

I won't look at the comments before expressing my thoughts because there's a chance of getting influenced 

We have a same taste though :vegas:

Illuminati
Just now, Adarsh said:

This reminds me that I like when my boyfriend smells of whiskey while we kiss :flower:

That's hot too :flutter:

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, ANTI WP said:

just wanna let you know 

I won't look at the comments before expressing my thoughts because there's a chance of getting influenced 

We have a same taste though :vegas:

Great minds think alike :vegas:

McYves

Weird eyebrows :heart:

Also, eye bags images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmVj_HNSeLDcGNeFUu6WT

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

McYves
4 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Enjoy 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUxPfA3diXx-B8uWCebyT

I mean, not EVERY weird eyebrow and eye bag :huntyga:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

gumzy3000

I love when a guy has like a few bulging veins on his arm or like a hand that is kinda rough. Its so hot.

Also, I find guys who wear simple clothes really cute. Like I know some people are attracted to people who wear shiny and expensive clothes but for me, if he wears sneakers, jeans and a hoodie in neutral colours, I just find it really attractive. 

trolly troll troll

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

I love when a guy has like a few bulging veins on his arm or like a hand that is kinda rough. Its so hot.

Also, I find guys who wear simple clothes really cute. Like I know some people are attracted to people who wear shiny and expensive clothes but for me, if he wears sneakers, jeans and a hoodie in neutral colours, I just find it really attractive. 

that's what I wear haha I don't know anything about clothes

Archived