๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts new Instagram story(14/08)

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

54 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Iโ€™m sure someone has a screenshot, I donโ€™t, I saw about it on Twitter.ย every time Gaga posts her meals Dan posts the same pic. No matter if heโ€™s in LA or notย :ladyhaha:

canโ€™t find itย :saladga:ย who do I follow?ย 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

She is me when I want to make my ex fume and so I post a shitload of pics with my current liason.

ydnmnme
20 minutes ago, MEM said:

canโ€™t find itย :saladga:ย who do I follow?ย 

ย 

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Judas Society

so she finally understands how to use Instagram like real people. Our baby's growing up.:huntyga:

DonatellaPop

i saw the candles and thought she was summoning demons or somethingย :legend:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

crisTEAne

i got the ig notification and didn't even bother opening it until after i finished my breakfast. wow, i must be so hyped. imagine how tired i am.ย 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Was Bounty not on sale this week!?ย :tony:ย I loved her paper napkins! Do you think she saw us all making fun of them!?:stalkga::ladyhaha:

Creyk
2 hours ago, Sofianer said:

Inb4 LG6 deals with her love for food

This is my prayer that I'll die living just as free as my ham :derpga:

HookerOnAChurch

Iโ€™m stolen all the Gagaโ€™s romantic dinners ideas to create the right atmosphere because iโ€™m going to propose to my boyfriend this Saturday โค๏ธ

doppelganger

I've been thinking about this ever since 5F2. She has a lovely house and all but our Gaga desperately needs a decorator. Please hire whomever Nicola hired for his pad ...

ย 

JR Gg
1 minute ago, doppelganger said:

I've been thinking about this ever since 5F2. She has a lovely house and all but our Gaga desperately needs a decorator. Please hire whomever Nicola hired for his pad ...

ย 

Gaga's house is actually nicer? lol

doppelganger
Just now, JR Gg said:

Gaga's house is actually nicer? lol

:ladyhaha:ย 

Her front lawn and kitchen is nice, I guess. The foyer is dark and dingy, there's too much brown, the lighting isn't great either. It could be so much better. I loved her old rental in NYC, that was quirky and full of character.ย 

And Nicola's pad may be contemporary and simple (a double volume loft in NYC probably costs a bomb though) but the interior design enhances the spaces that he has.ย 

Archived