2 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Sophie is trans and lesbian

Released collaborations. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeasonOfTheWitch
2 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

Sadly, how many gay producers even are there? 

I don’t really see why it’s sad, I think it’s cool how many straight producers work with Gaga despite her being such a gay icon (aka they’re not all homophobic trash kskskks). It’s interesting to see her kinda open up with more diverse sets of producers though, I mean isn’t Joanne the first album she worked with a female producer on? Idk it’s not that big of a deal personally but it’s fascinating how most of her past producers were straight men. 

Tiny Purse
7 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

I don’t really see why it’s sad, I think it’s cool how many straight producers work with Gaga despite her being such a gay icon (aka they’re not all homophobic trash kskskks). It’s interesting to see her kinda open up with more diverse sets of producers though, I mean isn’t Joanne the first album she worked with a female producer on? Idk it’s not that big of a deal personally but it’s fascinating how most of her past producers were straight men. 

I don’t mean sad that she doesn’t work with gay producers, just like sad that most working producers are straight men. 

misunderstood
11 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

I don’t mean sad that she doesn’t work with gay producers, just like sad that most working producers are straight men. 

Lmao I swear some of y'all care about the dumbest ****, why does them being straight even matter? :lmao:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Reginald

It's so weird to me (in a good way lol) that all of these artists whom I used to associate with Grimes a few years ago are now associated with Gaga 

Inb4 Brooke Candy collab  BTWCover.png 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Vitleysingur
3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

It's so weird to me (in a good way lol) that all of these artists whom I used to associate with Grimes a few years ago are now associated with Gaga 

Inb4 Brooke Candy collab  BTWCover.png 

cough *Azealia Chicken* cough :creepflop:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

McYves
18 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

It's about talent, not about sexuality.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Judas Society

Gaga has the tendency to follow people who she's currently working with or related to people working with her?  

gumzy3000

Hana knows Grimes and Grimes is releasing new music soon. I wonder if Gaga and her will like team up or something on a project (Bloodpop and Grimes are close I think). Grimes is a huge lover of video games and maybe Lady Gaga gave Grimes her rumoured Cyberpunk song that was denied by the company making Cyberpunk. I do not know guys but I am freaking out and well I do not know. I am also preparing my clown makeup incase I am wrong but I really do think this is all somehow connected. 

tenor.gif

trolly troll troll

SKANK
19 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

I understand what you are saying. It’s nice for queer people to be as represented behind the scene as they are on stage. Grips, sound engineers, producers, record label executives, etc. 

Billboard just did a summit with Queer artists and Gaga’s friend spoke about exactly this issue.

Justin Tranter, formerly of Semi Precious Weapons, noted the importance of behind-the-scenes inclusion: “There are other places for you to exist in this business.

Judas Society

I hope Gaga will release all her shelved music in the future, maybe to celebrate her legacy like how Kylie did with the Anti Tour. But only after they are polished production wise. This would probably be a project to satisfy her long time fans and her new fans who were curious about her older works. Sadly, I only see this happening after another 10 more years.

i'd like a Hana sound for Gaga

it would be like her ray of light

ice heard one side from above

Brie Candy

Hana is awesome. She did some backing vocals for Grigio Girls, she spent a whole week with Gaga last year. I am sure they wrote something together. 

freebit

I wonder if this purposeful. She  clearly has been acquainted with Hana for a few years at this point. 

She did sign that pledge to hire more women producers and engineers etc., and Hana is right there. She's produced something on this album for sure IMO. 

Archived