Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max - Torn August 19th

Randomperson

Featured Posts

dynamite
1 hour ago, illySpencer said:

And ? 

Just saying. :interestinga: I thought it was Ava Max, possibly like many others here...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

I hate to be this guy, but doesn't it kinda sound kinda like Judas?

Spoiler

Anyway, it sounds like a bop! I was hoping for Freaking Me Out to be a single though

Free my mind

Dominic
19 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I hate to be this guy, but doesn't it kinda sound kinda like Judas?

Reveal hidden contents

Anyway, it sounds like a bop! I was hoping for Freaking Me Out to be a single though

I dont hear Judas but I agree that FMO would be a good single.

I dont really see the point in releasing those 2 tracks recently if this was coming though. I get promos but we've heard like 5 songs on the album prior to release at this point :/

edit: the label are obv just trying to build up hype and test the waters but sometimes too much is overkill I guess? 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LIMECHAKRA

I feel like this whole look/sound/lyrics is her most Gaga yet. 

But it still feels very "I'm trying so hard not to be manufactured" that it actually seems manufactured. 

I need her to **** it up a bit more. 

She's serving me halfway between Katy Perry and Lady Gaga and it's not working. 

Versace
14 hours ago, Dominic said:

I dont hear Judas but I agree that FMO would be a good single.

I dont really see the point in releasing those 2 tracks recently if this was coming though. I get promos but we've heard like 5 songs on the album prior to release at this point :/

edit: the label are obv just trying to build up hype and test the waters but sometimes too much is overkill I guess? 

While it can be underwhelming for us when many songs are pushed before album release and then we end up with a few new songs during the album release, it was this label strategy of constantly pushing songs and testing the waters that helped Dua breakthrough with New Rules. It was literally the 6th single pushed from the album and it worked for them, most people discovered her through that. This is why I feel labels shouldn’t give up on pushing singles/promo-singles when an artist is in their debut period. So I guess it can hopefully work in her favor :shrug:

MaryJaneHolland

Well that snippet sounds actually good

Hoping this is a good one, everything after SBS was really bad

bloody g

We will be streaming :bon:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived