Featured Posts

DitaDolla

This is her most commented on post, and one of the most commented on!:applause:

Those crazy Russians:air:

thebedesign

What’s with all the russian comments?

Anyways, buy ARTPOP on iTunes :huntyga:

It’s not a fedora you ****

brings me back to her getting like 500 million views on that tattoo video :diane:

nerdfacekillah

‘achievement’

tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Ladey Gaygay

The russian comments translated:

Spoiler

This is for rachel you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the m****ing schedule wit yo triflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I’m comin up there and im gonna beat the **** out of you bitch and don’t even call the police cause imma come up there unexpected and wait on yo motherfvckin ass bitch I'm coming to beat the **** outta you bitch cause you did that on purpose with ur urgery racist white ass bean head bitch watch I'm coming up there to **** you up bitch I know what kinda car you drive. I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat yo ass bitch cause imma show you not to play with jasmine collins money bitch that's the first thing you did and bitch you got me ****ed up cause bitch I told you what the **** was goin on you white motherfvckas hate to see black people doing good or doing anything for themselves ugly fat white bitch watch I'm telling you I'm coming up there to beat yo motherfvcking ass bean head white smelling wet dog smellin ass bitch watch I come and **** you up cause you got me ****ed up gon sit up there and try to do that urgery ass **** bitch you urgery the first day I came up there talking about the bitch that had on pajamas but you had 10 dollar ass Jean's on dirty dusty white bitch sitting behind that counter smelling like cheese stinky fat white ass bitch and you gon try and not answer this phone I'm going to **** you up and you betta remember to run when you see me cause I'm going to **** you up bitch wanna sit up here and play with me about my motherfvcking money wanna play about my money bitch you gon sit up there and try to do that bitch little do you know I know enough people watch I'm coming to **** you up I promise you that I promise I'm coming to **** you up you fat stinky white bitch bean head yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth ass bitch you stink you smell like ****ing cheese and you got that trifling ass attitude imma beat that -attitude up out you bitch you treat everybody like that all these black people that you do like that you in the wrong position you trifling ass racist ass bitch that's why dont nobody **** with you cause you trifling and racist bitch gon sit up there and did all that **** and I told you what the **** goin on gon tell me I worked at the motherfvcking job when I'm telling you I didnt now bitch why the **** would I lie about some **** like that watch I'm finna come up there and beat yo motherfvcking ass you betta not get out that car bitch.

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

DonatellaPop
24 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

What’s with all the russian comments?

Anyways, buy ARTPOP on iTunes :huntyga:

oh they are 'defending' irina.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

PanPikus

Quite old news

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

Smother Em Eh

This post isn’t new. Congrats Gaga though :)

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Marilyn MonHoe

All of those Russian comments :air:

Gaga is the new queen of Russia confirmed 

Thanks Irina :vegas:

Silvestro Devacelli
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

brings me back to her getting like 500 million views on that tattoo video :diane:

She actually got 1BILLION before they got deleted :selena:

6 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

She actually got 1BILLION before they got deleted :selena:

that's what I thought but I was like that sounds a little too crazy lemme say 500M :nooo: iconic kween of views

Archived