Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB
21 minutes ago, sampool said:

Not with that avi babe

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d420ceba35530ffe43

My avi has 23 Grammies to her name and is theĀ first black woman to win ASCAP's Pop Songwriter of the Year Award. The people she works with have literally said sheā€™s constantly hands on when it comes to her music and creative process so Iā€™m not quite following what youā€™re saying luv

OT: I really hope Cosby B focuses on her new album and not worry about the charts! #MusicNotTheBling

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

not at @Ladey GaygayĀ trying to drag Cardi with something Nicki is 100% guilty of :sharon:Ā 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

sampool
5 minutes ago, Talenti said:

My avi has 23 Grammies to her name and is theĀ first black woman to win ASCAP's Pop Songwriter of the Year Award. The people she works with have literally said sheā€™s constantly hands on when it comes to her music and creative process so Iā€™m not quite following what youā€™re saying luv

OT: I really hope Cosby B focuses on her new album and not worry about the charts! #MusicNotTheBling

Sheā€™s been accused of buying awards (Kanye), faking streams (Tidal) and stealing Ā numerousĀ writing credits (Ne-yo, to name one). Not to mention that people who worked with cardi said that she co-writes herĀ hits too.

Funny how yā€™all twitch the topic to whatever suits you;Ā with Remy yā€™all used chart success to drag her, and with cardi youā€™re using theĀ talent/writing discussion, how convenient.

Ā 

OT: The Megatron flop-maker has lost her mind like she lost her career, I can stand it.Ā 

Ladey Gaygay
14 minutes ago, Enzo said:

not at @Ladey GaygayĀ trying to drag Cardi with something Nicki is 100% guilty of :sharon:Ā 

Tahnk you luv xx

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

HoneyB
3 minutes ago, sampool said:

Sheā€™s been accused of buying awards (Kanye), faking streams (Tidal) and stealing Ā numerousĀ writing credits (Ne-yo, to name one). Not to mention that people who worked with cardi said that she co-writes herĀ hits too.

Funny how yā€™all twitch the topic to whatever suits you;Ā with Remy yā€™all used chart success to drag her, and with cardi youā€™re using theĀ talent/writing discussion, how convenient.

Ā 

OT: The Megatron flop-maker has lost her mind like she lost her career, I can stand it.Ā 

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll believe the ramblings of a mad man like Kanye and until thereā€™s an investigation of whatā€™sthetruth.gif when it comes to Tidal itā€™ll continue to be merely an accusation. Also thatā€™s Mr. Carterā€™s fault, not the Spirit chanteuse. Iā€™m glad Ne-Yoā€™s song became such a hit sheā€™s so generous!

Also Remy has no talent to begin with. Cardi has talent Iā€™ll give her that but the Megaflop chanteuse wins automatically for writing allĀ her raps! Both sides are equally in the wrong and both should shut up!

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

Ladey Gaygay
9 minutes ago, sampool said:

Ā 

Well you see not writing your music especially when you are almost 2 albums in sweatyĀ Ā 

is bad and not charting is also bad especially if you're 2 decades in to your career(and maybe prison is bad)

Also having a top 20 song especially when black balled ain't flopping hun

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

sampool
21 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Well you see not writing your music especially when you are almost 2 albums in sweatyĀ Ā 

is bad and not charting is also bad especially if you're 2 decades in to your career(and maybe prison is bad)

Also having a top 20 song especially when black balled ain't flopping hun

Cardi has a Top #3 hit as a leading artist in 2019, nicki didnā€™t since 2014.

Yeah Megatron didnā€™tĀ flop...on the bubbling under chart.

Didnā€™t she break the record for having one of the biggest chart drops of all time? Guess any record is an achievement for her at this point.

Ā 

OT: I love entering Nicki threads, theyā€™re always so entertaining, I can hear the circus music playing as theĀ cĢ¶lĢ¶oĢ¶wĢ¶nĢ¶sĢ¶Ā barbzĀ storm in.

gagaxsebert

Ok imma put all you h*** at ease,

Nicki attempted to drag Cardi, Cardi showed Nicki up, Nicki is more talented than Cardi, Cardi charts better than Nicki. Nicki would be so much more likeable if she didnā€™t take her new surename (cough...cough... Petty)Ā literallyĀ 

thank u, next

Used to be HighRoad

Galagala
7 hours ago, teawhore said:

ok but sheā€™s still not on the list

Lol she just started her career... she will be on it.

And the truth that really matters is Nicki is flopping.Ā 

Ā 

myluis617
8 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

You see Nicki has international reach which is something CardiĀ Ā reallyĀ Ā wishes that she could have:flop:

Maybe she can start to have such when she gets a doctor that doesn't mess up her lipo so bad that she can't even fly without health issues

giphy.gif

This is ironic that you really said this towards Cardi... šŸ˜„ are you delusional?

myluis617
6 hours ago, Andreu said:

Stream the future top10 hit

it won't be a top 10 hit. I dare you to tag me if it ever reaches top 5 which i'm sure it won't even reach.

very misleading title, once again ninki minjaj showed her petty true self, she's probably releasing a new song or sth, so she dragged cardi ONCE AGAIN. honestly i have never seen cardi drag nicki for no reason

Archived