Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi drags Nicki again

Stef

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Soon to be Ms. Petty :giggle:

"... and the glass slipper fit perfectly on Cinderella"  - narrator, Cinderella at the ball 

:vegas:

End Racism Now

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gaygay
2 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

And nicki sold her fetus to hell when she was just a wee one so let’s just all move on

Lets shame people for having abortions:bye:

Dlu2aVEU4AAhiOT.jpg

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Lilmonzter
39 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I wonder what Nicki's career would have been like if she was more humble. 

Not gonna lie, her attitude is one of the reasons that I can't appreciate her music more.

She ends up turning herself into a punchline and a clown when she attacks anyone else who achieves success 

I know right!

I'm a fan of her music and some of antics 

But sometimes she comes of arrogant and pretentious! I won't ask her to change who she is but take it down a notch!

So talented yet so unlikable! 

Sing C'est la vie 

FlopSlurper

SCREAMING that screenshot is from my friend's account :air: she's a stan she always posts screenshots from his account

bloody g

okay I love charts but they don't mean ****. Gaga is there but if you're not doing it you aren't. Cardi may be selling albums but she isn't talented, Nicki is. Nicki is a trash human being but that's another discussion :selena:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

HoneyB

Did her ghost writer help her post that too?

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d420ceba35530ffe43

Im sick and tired of hearing these women be lumped together every single time they say something canyoucomeupwithsomethingelse.gif

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Andreu
13 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

okay I love charts but they don't mean ****. Gaga is there but if you're not doing it you aren't. Cardi may be selling albums but she isn't talented, Nicki is. Nicki is a trash human being but that's another discussion :selena:

Omg i didnt knew u would be the one to serve FACTS and TRUTH :applause:

Surprise me hunty :ally:

Hades

Nicki is the definition of  self-destruction.  People would recognize your talent if you didn't ask everyone to bow down and suck your d every single day.:shrug:

sillynate
2 hours ago, Stef said:

Y’all see those numbers for ASIB though :nooo: it truly was Gaga’s repeak 

sampool
1 hour ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

You see Nicki has international reach which is something Cardi  really  wishes that she could have:flop:

Maybe she can start to have such when she gets a doctor that doesn't mess up her lipo so bad that she can't even fly without health issues

giphy.gif

What international reach? She’s been local (barely) since 2014. Everyone and their mothers know BY, ILI and GLY. Love buy a new calendar, you’re 5 years behind.

sampool
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

Did her ghost writer help her post that too?

Im sick and tired of hearing these women be lumped together every single time they say something canyoucomeupwithsomethingelse.gif

Not with that avi babe

Archived