💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

AOTY predictions

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

The eligibility will be done in like 3 weeks, so who do you think is gonna score nods in the big category?

AOTY: it’s actually kinda hard this year cause there haven’t been too many huge albums, or too many widely acclaimed albums

Definitely

1. Thank U, Next -Ariana (acclaimed, record breaking, etc.)

2. When We All Fall Asleep Where Do We Go? - Billie (same as Ariana) 

3. ASIB - Gaga (obvi)

Maybe:

4. Lover - Taylor (depending on public perception, but I really hope so)

5. Igor - Tyler (they need a rap album, and this one was pretty big and widely acclaimed. It’s also amazing)

6. Titanic Rising - Weyes Blood (a masterpiece, and probably their chosen indie album cause of how acclaimed it’s been)

7. Free Spirit - Khalid (a really big album, and a potential other male nominee)

8. When I Get Home - Solange (an amazing R&B album, and much more likely than the Beyoncé nods Billboard is predicting) 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

ASIB will definitely be nominated, but by the time the winners are announced, it will be really old, not sure if a 2018 album will win the 2020 Grammys, in spite of being eligible

andy232000

I think these are the only guaranteed nods 

Thank U, Next (Ariana hype and one of the biggest releases of the year)

When We Fall Asleep, Where do We Go? (Incredible debut and acclaimed, probably the front winner)

Lover (Just because its Taylor)

A Star is Born (I could actually see her not being nominated because it was released right at the beginning of eligibility year, so its kinda forgotten, but either way its one of the biggest releases)

Clumsy Monster

I'm positive ASIB that would get nominated  but I highly doubt Gaga would  win, I don't know why.  I guess maybe because we have been losing at the major categories ( AOTY, SOTY, ROTY) through the years and I lose hope.

Clumsy Monster
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

ASIB will definitely be nominated, but by the time the winners are announced, it will be really old, not sure if a 2018 album will win the 2020 Grammys, in spite of being eligible

If ASIB was released during the Grammy's deadline, do you think it has a chance of winning?

Sepsami
Just now, Clumsy Monster said:

If ASIB was released during the Grammy's deadline, do you think it has a chance of winning?

YAS!

27monster27
9 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I think these are the only guaranteed nods 

Thank U, Next (Ariana hype and one of the biggest releases of the year)

When We Fall Asleep, Where do We Go? (Incredible debut and acclaimed, probably the front winner)

Lover (Just because its Taylor)

A Star is Born (I could actually see her not being nominated because it was released right at the beginning of eligibility year, so its kinda forgotten, but either way its one of the biggest releases)

Well, it did repeak at around the same time that Thank U, Next was released, and the latter is a guaranteed nom. So ASIB will probably get nominated.

he/him/his

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

It was released during the deadline, at the start of the eligibility period.

Clumsy Monster
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It was released during the deadline, at the start of the eligibility period.

What I meant to say is that if it was released at the end of the eligibility period (meaning during early August , 2019)

TheFame Monster

A Star is Born still has a great chance of winning! It's still selling and Shallow is still charting. 

Taylor won AOTY twice with albums that were 16 months old. ASIB will be the same age at the next Grammys

Archived