💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stunning new Haus Labs look

Stef

Featured Posts

Soooo, where did he use that liner on that look? The color doesn’t match for the lips or the eyes :oprah:

also, I don’t understand anything about makeup, simply just asking. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

When you put the makeup in good hands, this is the quality you get. I have faith in Haus Beauty

davflz
1 minute ago, Mardy said:

Soooo, where did he use that liner on that look? The color doesn’t match for the lips or the eyes :oprah:

it looks like he may have used the tiniest bit on the undereye, but I think he just wanted to show off the liner and branding in the post 

xoxo Craig

Gaga said 

"Kathryn, we best friends now so I'm giving you my make up to try out for free. I don't want anything in return, I promise"

:hug:

Obviously I made this situation up in my head... dont come for me asking for reciepts. Not showing you my brain

End Racism Now

JazzGa

Omg yaaaas that looks amazing!

And to think we small-minded peasants were worried about what wee beauty bloggers would think when they were sent her product :fan: Nah fam, she's got A-list musician and professional industry friends who will be promoting her scheisse. Inb4 she sends samples to Cher, Donatella, and Beyonce who post a plug for her :legend: It might sound ridiculous but Gaga totally plugged for Ivy Park sooOOOooOOOo maybe it's not too crazy to happen?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
16 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

66844103_2855864767774250_26492822438870

64353194_2514910812168726_59111461373934

Other pictures from the model's ig story. Not sure if it's Haus Labs or not.

Oh yah those look GOOD! :legend: It looks like HausLabs textures. Top pic looks like Haus of Metalhead, bottom pic looks like Chained Ballerina and Rose B!tch together

JazzGa
13 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Haha I was thinking the same thing. I don't think he used that lip liner in any of these looks :ladyhaha: Maybe he'll post one later.

Teal Ambition

I think this might also be Haus labs products but I could be wrong

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LeJudas
24 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I think this might also be Haus labs products but I could be wrong

Looks like Rose Bihct

G U C C I

his work is on this model is excellent! If these looks were made just with Haus Labs then I am even more pumped for my order to arrive. I don't dislike Sarah ( I think she needs to act more professional on social media) but I would love to see his work on Gaga. 

Archived