💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Star Trek Picard... Theories?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Ok fans let's get serious. Let's make some theories!

How does 7 of 9 know Picard? What is her role 2 decades after the last star trek shown timeline? What other former characters will show up?

The Borg cube that is shown... A Borg invasion? How is the android data back if he died? :oprah:

discuss :excited2:

Lilmonzter

I kinda cried when Data died! But Romuluns experimenting with borg tech? Who is this Dahj girl?

I want flashbacks!

The trailer gave me chills actually!  I'm so exited! VFX and cinematography looks sick!

:firega:

Sing C'est la vie 

gabeoz

So here's a little bit of piecing things together based on what we know on the show + bits from the storyline of Star Trek Online. We know that the showrunners of Star Trek Picard DID sit down and speak to the developers of Star Trek Online regarding their post Nemesis storyline (which takes place about a decade after Picard is set in).

First, the android is probably data's brother that we met in Nemesis, as we do know he uploaded his consciousness to B4 before he died. Though if it is B4, I'm unsure why he would be dismembered like that. 

As for 7 or 9, I expect her story to be similar of that in STO, where she eventually leaves Starfleet and leads a borg liberation movement which could explain the presence of the Borg cube.

Now here is where things get a bit cloudy for me. We know 2 major events that shape Picard and the tone of the show. The rescue armada that Picard lead and the destruction of Romulus and Remus in the Hobus supernova. I originally thought that the rescue armada was to help save the Romulans but now we know is that the rescue armada takes stage 5 years before the supernova. It's more than likely that the rescue armada is related to the Borg and will set the stage for the Hobus Supernova.

In STO , the Tal Shiar adapt salvaged Borg tech with their own and I definitely think that we'll see something along those lines represented in the show. As we saw, there was Borg tech being extracted from a former drone and what looked like a liberated Borg detention center which seemed to have Romulan guards. Maybe the Borg trigger the supernova or even an experiment with Borg tech gone wrong may have triggered it. (I think is where a major departure of the STO storyline would be, where it was the Iconians who wanted the Romulans gone and created the supernova and not the Borg)

Something that really confuses me is the girl. In the trailer she is said to be the "end of all", but I'm not sure what her roll could be. She was in what looked like a liberated Borg detention center. Could she be the one intended to be the future Borg queen or maybe an evolution of the Borg?

Economy
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

So here's a little bit of piecing things together based on what we know on the show + bits from the storyline of Star Trek Online. We know that the showrunners of Star Trek Picard DID sit down and speak to the developers of Star Trek Online regarding their post Nemesis storyline (which takes place about a decade after Picard is set in).

First, the android is probably data's brother that we met in Nemesis, as we do know he uploaded his consciousness to B4 before he died. Though if it is B4, I'm unsure why he would be dismembered like that. 

As for 7 or 9, I expect her story to be similar of that in STO, where she eventually leaves Starfleet and leads a borg liberation movement which could explain the presence of the Borg cube.

Now here is where things get a bit cloudy for me. We know 2 major events that shape Picard and the tone of the show. The rescue armada that Picard lead and the destruction of Romulus and Remus in the Hobus supernova. I originally thought that the rescue armada was to help save the Romulans but now we know is that the rescue armada takes stage 5 years before the supernova. It's more than likely that the rescue armada is related to the Borg and will set the stage for the Hobus Supernova.

In STO , the Tal Shiar adapt salvaged Borg tech with their own and I definitely think that we'll see something along those lines represented in the show. As we saw, there was Borg tech being extracted from a former drone and what looked like a liberated Borg detention center which seemed to have Romulan guards. Maybe the Borg trigger the supernova or even an experiment with Borg tech gone wrong may have triggered it. (I think is where a major departure of the STO storyline would be, where it was the Iconians who wanted the Romulans gone and created the supernova and not the Borg)

Something that really confuses me is the girl. In the trailer she is said to be the "end of all", but I'm not sure what her roll could be. She was in what looked like a liberated Borg detention center. Could she be the one intended to be the future Borg queen or maybe an evolution of the Borg?

I loved 7 having a more developed human personality based on the trailer which makes sense given how much time passed

A deliverance or liberation if drones would be a cool concept

And a detention centre? U mean like where ppl freed from the collective are observed for a time during transition?

Edit: Hugh the Borg from TNG is to show up as well

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/screenrant.com/star-trek-picard-theory-borg-doomed-romulus/amp/

gabeoz
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I loved 7 having a more developed human personality based on the trailer which makes sense given how much time passed

A deliverance or liberation if drones would be a cool concept

And a detention centre? U mean like where ppl freed from the collective are observed for a time during transition?

Edit: Hugh the Borg from TNG is to show up as well

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/screenrant.com/star-trek-picard-theory-borg-doomed-romulus/amp/

Well if you watch the trailer, you see that dark room crowded with people and lined with regeneration bags, and there’s guards walking on the catwalk that look like they might be Romulan. 

Economy
2 hours ago, gabeoz said:

Well if you watch the trailer, you see that dark room crowded with people and lined with regeneration bags, and there’s guards walking on the catwalk that look like they might be Romulan. 

I didn't notice :duck:

This star trek might just be my dream

I always wanted a star trek that takes place later than Voyager and the Borg is the main threat

This may be exactly that!

xoxo Craig

Picard was once assimilated into the Borg collective, and since each borg connects its thoughts and memories to the hive, its possible that Seven knows him from that

End Racism Now

Woolfsmck

7 of 9 would have consciousness of Picard while she was still connected.  

After, only if he was interacting with her duties somehow 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Economy
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Picard was once assimilated into the Borg collective, and since each borg connects its thoughts and memories to the hive, its possible that Seven knows him from that

It's possible...

Even tho 7 of 9 said each individual's thoughts become white noise in the vast collective and that the collective screens out irrelevant thought...

Given Picard was not just an average drone and was given a special role as Locutus as the spokesmen for humanity when earth was to be assimilated, 7 may have remembered him well!

JustinTrudeau

I am still a newbie in Star Trek but really enjoying all of these theories!

I don't have much to add, sorry :green:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Archived