💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

3 years ago Gaga announced Perfect Illusion

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

In a few days it will be 3 years since this tweet.

I think it's likely to assume LG6 is coming before the end of the year. What are the odds she follows Joanne's release schedule?

Reminder that the Grammy deadline is earlier this year (August 31 instead of September 30).  I think we're in the final stretch kids.

tumblr_pue37mH0Y61s4cgr2o1_500.gif

gagaschickens

Well, no. It might be on time for Grammys 2022

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

gagaschickens
6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

DMgxTPZVQAEV18M.jpg

Sure, but it's the truth

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

RAMROD

Wow, memories :diane:

"OMG! THE KEY CHANGE!" #Breakthru #Innovative #FirstTimeEver :poot:

And I was hardcore defending it when most others tells Gaga that the song wasn't love. But I really enjoyed the song back then. I still do :music:

giphy.gif 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SHALLOW

Idk why but i remembered her announcing it more towards  the end of August.

So you're telling me we had to wait almost a month to get PI? How did i wait that much?

Nu-uh. This time we better not wait 3 weeks after the announcement :triggered: i'm not that patient anymore :huntyga:

You coulda waited three more days to make this thread lol :laughga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

thebedesign

And today marks 4 months since her  Gaga tattoo, and tomorrow marks one year since the first Eli photo. Does this mean anything? No. Will I hype myself? Yes :huntyga:

It’s not a fedora you ****

ugh I remember running out to my car to catch the premiere on the radio, I was so shooketh

I was instantly disappointed by how short it was lol it felt short, but I loved the vibe of the song

RAMROD
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

ugh I remember running out to my car to catch the premiere on the radio, I was so shooketh

I was instantly disappointed by how short it was lol it felt short, but I loved the vibe of the song

I remember there was fans from Europe iirc, who promoted the song by driving around and playing it loudly from their car stereo :lmao:

Cannot find the video now. But that was fun :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TINDER

I remember being totally confused about why she screaming her lungs out! And being totally wtf, old times!!! I was so hyped from the radio stations hyping and stuff but then I was kinda.... Disappointed:messga:

I am tinder

AndiGaga

Still one of my favorite Gaga Songs, Top 10 for sure.

I love this version, but a more calmed down one would have slayed more on the charts, thats what makes me sad

Archived