💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Celebs and Activists rally to call out White Supremacy

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

Please don't come in with the "well WHAT does this have to do with race". 

3 points in and ready for more

9 minutes ago, Miel said:

Please don't come in with the "well WHAT does this have to do with race". 

White supremacy is not a race, its a political ideology, so I dont think anyone would say that.

Just now, Faysalaaa said:

White supremacy is not a race, its a political ideology, so I dont think anyone would say that.

People easily misconstrue topics regarding white supremacy as "well not all white people are like this!" or "why bring up the fact that they're white, this happens in all communities". Sometimes even on this own site.

You're not wrong at all, but that's not what I'm getting at. 

Mister G
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

People easily misconstrue topics regarding white supremacy as "well not all white people are like this!" or "why bring up the fact that they're white, this happens in all communities". Sometimes even on this own site.

I tend to ignore the people that post that stupid s*** on here. It’s disgusting and embarrassing that in 2019 this is even more of a problem than it was decades ago. Just goes to show you how certain individuals can rile up the masses and bring out the worst humanity has to offer...

On topic though; I’m glad more people are speaking out against it and taking action.

My friend's niece was killed in the Gilroy shooting. All three were of Latinx descent I think, who were caught in the crossfires of a shooter who actively quoted white supremacist readings, and likely targeted a community and event that is majority Latinx. Two were kids. The boys were six and twenty five. The girl killed was thirteen. My friend's niece is a Brown child who was murdered in a racially-motivated hate crime. 

So, before anybody comes in with that- please, MISS me with that b.s.

5 minutes ago, Miel said:

People easily misconstrue topics regarding white supremacy as "well not all white people are like this!"

or "why bring up the fact that they're white, this happens in all communities". Sometimes even on this own site.

Yeah and the only people who bring up the fact that they are white are the white supremacists themselves.

3 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

I tend to ignore the people that post that stupid s*** on here. It’s disgusting and embarrassing that in 2019 this is even more of a problem than it was decades ago. Just goes to show you how certain individuals can rile up the masses and bring out the worst humanity has to offer...

On topic though; I’m glad more people are speaking out against it and taking action.

Yeah. It's hard sometimes, though. Putting in your two cents regarding the racial tensions in the US (and the world) can open a slurry of arguments on here.

Dialogue is good of course. But it's hard.

Lilmonzter
21 minutes ago, robboadam said:

This isn’t Gaga>News and Events

Sorry I'll fix that!

Sing C'est la vie 

Woolfsmck

Rise above

MLK

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived