💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Second person accuses Katy Perry of sexual misconduct

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Female Georgian TV show host  Tina  Kandelaki and producer is accusing Katy Perry of sexually harrassing her. At an industry party, a visibly drunk Perry supposedly touched her inappropriately and tried to embrace and kiss her. She says she managed to get out of her hold unscathed, but she saw Perry move on very quickly to her next "victims", trying to force herself upon them with "embraces, kisses and dirty dancing".

In the original article in Russian she says that the recent headlines brought it to her attention, that what Perry did to her was neither appropriate nor right and that she would not be surprised if there more people that would now come forward with experiences with Perry.

The original articles in Russian:

https://m.gazeta.ru/culture/news/2019/08/13/n_13338325.shtml

https://www.starhit.ru/novosti/tina-kandelaki-zayavila-o-domogatelstvah-keti-perri-183265/

https://www.eg.ru/showbusiness/766835-tina-kandelaki-podverglas-domogatelstvam-keti-perri-076837/

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I don't even know what to believe anymore

I've checked Tina's Telegram channel (where she allegedly shared her Katy story), and it seems like she did really write this herself meaning the whole Katy harassing thing could be true :omg:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

littlepotter

Some of y'all boutta be real mad at me but...

Basically she's saying Katy tried to come on to her but when she rejected her she moved on to someone else. It's literally not that serious.

Is there something else on Katy I haven't been folloeing up with?

chaeri pls

PartySick
Just now, littlepotter said:

Some of y'all boutta be real mad at me but...

Basically she's saying Katy tried to come on to her but when she rejected her she moved on to someone else. It's literally not that serious.

Yeah, I kinda agree :emma:

But I don't expect pop stars to be perfect, flawless models of humanity either so I'm not shocked or disappointed. I doubt her hitting on a chick while drunk at a party is going to cancel her.

🖤

RenegAde

They might as Well  accuse me too at this point tbh  cuz i feel most people  have been guilty of this behaviour at one point or another 

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Next accusation: Katy shook my hand 

Inb4 "Katy said hi to me I felt so violated"

touched her inappropriately and tried to embrace and kiss her

I hate to point out double standards, but can we stop excusing this just because a female popstar did it? 

FreePalestine

Archived