Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Second person accuses Katy Perry of sexual misconduct

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it was sexual harassment in american standards, and she was really drunk and probably did not even know what she was doing. 

By american standards I mean overexaggerated bullshit

ltlmnstr

Okay, so every other week/month, y’all say y’all hate “cancel culture”

These are very serious allegations and need to be met in a court of law. 

Innocent until proven guilty. People lie all the time. Remain neutral until all information is on the table.

Xoxo Adriana

as I predicted in a thread I made, another person coming for Katy:saladga:

Firstly this happens all the time, is it pleasant? f**k no. Ive been through it in clubs, people grabbing me and leaning for a kiss. To call this sexual harassment is so f**king stupid its almost like people are trying to find ways to bring Katy down. but then again, "JoSh KloSS is A MaN aNd HE's bEiNG DiscRimiNAteD AgainST":oprah: a SECOND ACCUSER has appeared out of nowhere in the same week and so far both are not serious, sorry. and she's a woman, so there ya have it, nobody can use the damn gender card here. EVERYONE IS VULNERABLE, especially the person accused.

Now lets wait, just like Josh Kloss' accusations, she'll change the story over time and make it sound worse bc people won't buy it. Kloss did the initial post but then in the next one he had the nerve to say "she wanted to make sure I knew I was her prostitute". Changing stories doesn't help the case, and neither does making up new ones. 

and if its true Katy is worse than the accusations, then we have evidence and she's scum. But until then, we only have hints the two people are making this up.

Sorry, not sorry. This is getting so ridiculous.

16 hours ago, Fingerella said:

Gaga should sue her for Dressing Up

EAcUJI_VUAAyG59?format=jpg&name=small

Them and Electric Chapel are friends :cool:

JusKeepBreathin

I have had to rush out of a locked apartment in the past from someone who tried to overpower me. 

Is that supposed to be as terrible as every drunk in the club that I've had to say, "back off," to for doing the same exact thing Katy did? Yeah it's not pleasant to  have someone do that to you but to label it "sexual misconduct" I mean whatever.  

Signals get crossed at a party with alcohol or at a club. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

aaronyoji

this is truly offensive to actual victims of sexual assault. i think we've truly lost the ability to evaluate a situation and land on the grey area of society, everything is black and white now. 

9 hours ago, lego said:

do you really go around touching people’s faces and kissing them without permission jeff? 

:triggered:

Thats not what I said. 

It can happen 1 time at a párty and I dont think there is something bad about it

MonsterBall13
On 8/14/2019 at 5:09 AM, RenegAde2888 said:

Inb4 "Katy said hi to me I felt so violated"

Inb4 I heard I kissed a girl on the radio and was triggered 

MonsterBall13
21 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

With her kissing a contestant on American Idol & grabbing Shawn Mendes’s butt, I wouldn’t be surprised if these things were actually true. 

I’m starting to think Katy might be guilty y’all! 

There’s a clip somewhere on the internet of her grabbing Justin Bieber’s butt too In one of his documentaries at a Christmas show 

Archived