💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think Camila will start the new era when señorita starts going down

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

I don't have solid evidence to support my opinion, but I feel like Camila Cabello's second album is mostly ready, since she has been working on it for a long time and it makes sense that she has been making these collabs to make people thirsty for her new solo material. As most of you will know, Camila and Shawn will both perform at the VMAs, but it has not been confirmed if they will make it together or separate. And that made me wonder, what if CC2 lead is already ready to be released as we speak and she's going to debut it at the VMAs? But considering Señorita is a serious contender for #1 in the Hot 100 in the next couple weeks, it would make no sense to release a new single by Camila so the attention would be kind of divided.

Maybe her team did not expect the Shawn Mendes collab to be so successful, or they expected it to have less longevity and to have peaked earlier. Currently the song sits at #3 on the Hot 100 and #1 on the Spotify WW chart. And people who make charts predictions are saying Señorita is holding better than OTR and Bad Guy, and therefore it has a chance at #1 in maybe a month.

What do you think ?:pawsup:

zakariah

I think they’re waiting for it to go down AND ALSO for them to break up, or rather finish the PR stunt

HoneyB

She’ll release her single after furiously making out with Miss Shawn Mendes on the vma stage:vegas: hope it’s not a slow song...

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

ANTI WP
10 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I think they’re waiting for it to go down AND ALSO for them to break up, or rather finish the PR stunt

:air:

She is the industry's biggest plant right now (have friends in the industry so I can confirm). This next album might have huge investments. I think this whole Shawmilla thing is her lobbying investments. Looking forward to what happens.

Adrenaliner
17 minutes ago, Buddy said:

She is the industry's biggest plant right now (have friends in the industry so I can confirm). This next album might have huge investments. I think this whole Shawmilla thing is her lobbying investments. Looking forward to what happens.

:laughga:

PlanetChromatica
31 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Can you confirm LG6 lead will be out this year? :selena:

Andreu
38 minutes ago, Buddy said:

bigger than billie :sure:?

10 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

:laughga:

10 hours ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Can you confirm LG6 lead will be out this year? :selena:

Gaga is bigger than the industry so no idea tbh

9 hours ago, Andreu said:

bigger than billie :sure:?

Yes

Archived