💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Recording LG6 In IG Stories

Twitter

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Fine with me, I just want her to collab again (successfully)

220px-A_Star_Is_Born_(2018_soundtrack).p

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheQueenLG

So I am confusion. 

Old ring or new ring? 

That fact dictates the prediction of when this photo was taken.... and if this photo was taken a while ago, I believe new music is coming SOON. Why tease something about new music with an old photo of you in the studio if you’re not planning on an imminent release?

I pray it’s an old photo! 

Detectives get to work!

sourchromatican

She’s dropping her lead to promote along with Haus Labs launch promotional tour and then the album November 

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I know but from her solo albums. Her last hit collab was DWUW and her last smash hit collab was Telephone

adamsenigma
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Can y'all stop acting as if ASIB was a GAGA era please :messga: It's like when those annoying fans say "wE gOt MuSic LesS ThAn A Y3ar" like... yes we know but that's not a Gaga album. :huntyga:

IllusionLover
4 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

So I am confusion. 

Old ring or new ring? 

That fact dictates the prediction of when this photo was taken.... and if this photo was taken a while ago, I believe new music is coming SOON. Why tease something about new music with an old photo of you in the studio if you’re not planning on an imminent release?

I pray it’s an old photo! 

Detectives get to work!

Well it still could be an old pic, but this was definitely taken after she and Christian broke up.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Can y'all stop acting as if ASIB was a GAGA era please :messga: It's like when those annoying fans say "wE gOt MuSic LesS ThAn A Y3ar" like... yes we know but that's not a Gaga album. :huntyga:

Where did I imply anywhere that it was only a Gaga era. Its a GagaxBradley Collab era. They stated " I just want her to collab again", so I pointed out that ASIB is a collab soundtrack with a worldwide collab hit single. And also, its kinda annoying when fans claim the soundtrack has no Gaga songs, when there is. Those songs are still Gaga's whether you like it or not. :oops:

By The Way, @Twitter I'm not trying to put you on the spot, thanks for clearing it up :heart:

43 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

GUYS THIS IS AN OLD PIC...SHE IS WEARING THE ENGAGEMENT RING, WHICH COULD MEAN:

1. That somethings coming since she randomly decided to tease again w/ an old pic

2. It also means that they could be close to finishing the album (bc if this was a new pic with her recording it would mean they’re far off to finishing so this is good)

So technically....

adamsenigma
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Where did I imply anywhere that it was only a Gaga era. Its a GagaxBradley Collab era. They stated " I just want her to collab again", so I pointed out that ASIB is a collab soundtrack with a worldwide collab hit single. And also, its kinda annoying when fans claim the soundtrack has no Gaga songs, when there is. Those songs are still Gaga's whether you like it or not. :oops:

Just because she sings in them doesn’t mean it's all hers tho. The album is full with music any country/indie pop-rock act can do and the pop songs are fun but bland and uninspired. They wrote down lyrics thinking on a fictional character life and let's be honest, if this was a solo Gaga with no movie support OR Bradley on it, it would have flopped badly. 

Just now, geopang said:

Please be nothing like Joanne or anything we’ve received in the past 3 years :pray::bradley:

Alexa, please play Praying by Ke$ha

2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Just because she sings in them doesn’t mean it's all hers tho. The album is full with music any country/indie pop-rock act can do and the pop songs are fun but bland and uninspired. They wrote down lyrics thinking on a fictional character life and let's be honest, if this was a solo Gaga with no movie support OR Bradley on it, it would have flopped badly. 

Actually if ASIB was LG6 it would’ve still went No. 1 

Archived