life

Gaga Recording LG6 In IG Stories

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TMM90 said:

She’s trolling af and ya’ll are falling for it.

The lead single is coming in 4 weeks, 9/13 mark my words

Diamond heart99
7 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

Why do people think she's wearing her engagement ring? It looks like a different ring and most importantly it's on her right hand, engagement rings are worn on the left hand.  

Because people are just not smart...

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

ssslyboy
7 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

I feel something coming this friday, because date looks nice 8/16

Maybe 8/16 looks nice cause it’s Madonna’s birthday.

:stalkga:

Serial Chiller
10 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't really get why you're not understanding what I'm saying.

ASIB may not be an official Gaga era, but its still an era with Gaga and Bradley that has some of her work and songs. Its a collab era and as I said, the user I quoted said he wanted Gaga to have another collab successfully. And as I commented, I included the soundtrack which is mostly a collaboration soundtrack and Shallow, a worldwide collaboration hit. And why do you keep saying "if". Those "ifs" didn't happen, so no need to worry about it now. Gaga smashed in that era. I'm not trying to come out as rude, but this is what I'm gonna say,

Why do these annoying users keep popping up to discredit ASIB lol it’s so sad to stan someone but in denial of their success unless it is tailored to your very specific vision of success.

James Gibson
7 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Why do these annoying users keep popping up to discredit ASIB lol it’s so sad to stan someone but in denial of their success unless it is tailored to your very specific vision of success.

IKR, and honestly ASIB was like the most exciting era to follow since Born This Way for the amount of attention she got at the time with lots of promotion, looks, new music and A WHOLE MUSICAL MOVIE TO TALK ABOUT. But it seems an era is only an era if it has a dozen of late night show performances..... I agree ASIB was not LG6 but come on, it was a gold time to be a stan

15 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

IKR, and honestly ASIB was like the most exciting era to follow since Born This Way for the amount of attention she got at the time with lots of promotion, looks, new music and A WHOLE MUSICAL MOVIE TO TALK ABOUT. But it seems an era is only an era if it has a dozen of late night show performances..... I agree ASIB was not LG6 but come on, it was a gold time to be a stan

Then we should acknowledge that Joanne wasn't a "real" era  :teehee:

But for real, there's been an incredible amount of discourse lately, as to what counts as an "official" Gaga "era", which... like. Her American Horror Story phase is just as much an "era" as Born This Way. Same as Cheek to Cheek with Joanne.

Just because it's not within the "LGx" canon doesn't mean it's not significant in her career. One can be both.

3 points in and ready for more

Teal Ambition
28 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

You'd think they would be doing the opposite considering all she did during the era is WIN :air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SHALLOW
41 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

No one is discreting it. We all love ASIB but it wasn’t 100% Gaga. They wrote the songs based on the story and Ally’s character which i love but i just can’t get Gaga’s insight from them. So i still love the album but i’ve been over it for months and rarely listen to the other songs besides Shallow. Plus, that might be my fault, but i honestly thought she’d release LG6 before Enigma and ASIB and that’s basically what was waiting for... not necessarily the ASIB OST. So i’m still hungry for LG6 

SPARTACUS

Recording new tracks for the ASIB soundtrack's Oscar Winner Deluxe Diamond Edition

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Vitleysingur
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

but i honestly thought she’d release LG6 before Enigma

No record company will allow any artist to do this.

You set yourself for disappointment not her fault

11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

but i just can’t get Gaga’s insight from it

All songs still sound very Gaga-ish.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Musicisfreedom

I have no issue with people not considering ASIB a real Gaga album era. I don't, even though its a great soundtrack and movie. But it is still an album's worth of songs so this impatience as if she hasn't released anything is a little ridiculous IMO. I mean, to each their own but... :ladyhaha: my only problem with the soundtrack is I don't like to play it front to back, because of Bradley's songs and the interludes.... 

Bitch I'm Madonna

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

THIS TWEET SAYS IT ALL

2-3 years of this crap :awkney:

Edonis

WHERE are you guys getting that this photo is from the Joanne era? :confused:

This clearly looks like something from this year. 

Archived