Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Recording LG6 In IG Stories

Twitter

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Cause December 13 is a friday and it makes sense :diane:

It actually doesn't make sense as Black Friday is on November 29th and Adele will probably be dominating November / December sales.

If Gaga is not releasing the album before late October, I doubt it'll drop this year. Let's wait and see

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

i stopped reading this thread after 10 pages. it's clearly an old pic, like joanne era old. wtf is up with the ring? after that whole, "nicely" engineered pr mess with that sound guy, they couldn't opt for a  ringless, more recent one? yeah, this just proves that gaga's team isn't thinking that much about posting anything. it doesn't mean scheisse, just like those crazy, distorted pics didn't mean anything. :selena:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Illuminati
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It actually doesn't make sense as Black Friday is on November 29th and Adele will probably be dominating November / December sales.

If Gaga is not releasing the album before late October, I doubt it'll drop this year. Let's wait and see

You're right about black friday. I still think that her choice to tease on the 13th of the month twice in a row is not a coincidence. September 13th is also a friday which could be perfect for a song release and it's far enough from Lover's release if that has any significance to her songs performance.

12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I feel like you are too stuck on Adele. We don’t even know if she is releasing this year. Gaga will be in Vegas for the majority of October so i think is makes more sense for the album to be out in November when she is done with Enigma (theres 2 dates in dec but yes)

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, ghs said:

I feel like you are too stuck on Adele. We don’t even know if she is releasing this year. Gaga will be in Vegas for the majority of October so i think is makes more sense for the album to be out in November when she is done with Enigma (theres 2 dates in dec but yes)

Adele is fully back in the studio in the USA since like early this year (always a sign she's planning her return). There were already strong rumours about her returning this year. It's not that hard to guess she's back at her usual schedule.

And tbh I don't see Enigma as something that will prevent Gaga to promote. As long as she signs deals it will be fine. 

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Adele is fully back in the studio in the USA since like early this year (always a sign she's planning her return). There were already strong rumours about her returning this year. It's not that hard to guess she's back at her usual schedule.

And tbh I don't see Enigma as something that will prevent Gaga to promote. As long as she signs deals it will be fine. 

I was talking mainly because of her health and the traveling. Even if Adele is coming she is for sure releasing before Black Friday (nov 22) so Gaga can drop her album on the 15

voltron92
11 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

1. can anyone identify the shirt? it could give us an idea into her mindset for LG6

2. who is that in the back? t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶I̶G̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶

2. That guy in the back looks like he was the same guy from that scene where Ally was recording Look What I Found in ASIB.

https://imgur.com/a/Hn8DHW1

Why do people think she's wearing her engagement ring? It looks like a different ring and most importantly it's on her right hand, engagement rings are worn on the left hand.  

Isn’t this photo from Joanne era?

I feel something coming this friday, because date looks nice 8/16

MonsterPawPR

what if this is not her recording a song, but recording an interview for the new single/album that's gonna air in the next few days/weeks? :bradley::bradley:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

6 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Oh my god whats your problem get over it, another Jazz album?? why do want it?? Ive seen lot of monster like you, they want another jazz album too, guys Whats your PROBLEM?

I'm Italian you wanna fight :v:

Archived