💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga pulled a Rihanna in terms of releasing albums?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Would you be here if Gaga let’s say after LG6 was released, released albums every year for like atleast 4 years in a row? 

Rihanna did that...

Rated R- 2009

Loud- 2010

Talk That Talk- 2011

Unapologetic- 2012

—————————————-

And before she did it 3 years in a row

Music Of The Sun (debut) - 2005

A Girl Like Me- 2006

Good Girl Gone Bad- 2007

Would you be here for this? That would mean more Gaga albums!!!

Thoughts? 

:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

JusKeepBreathin

Not if it's another four C2C's.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AmericanxDream

God, can you imagine if she had done this back in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011? Four consecutive The Fames would've slayed me. :nooo:

27monster27

I don't think that Lady Gaga would be able to do this. She always needs breaks after albums, and rightfully so because she does work hard by going out a lot and doing lots of promotion during eras.

he/him/his

SeasonOfTheWitch

Yes, especially if there’s diversity. The easy thing is she can just release a jazz album or two, with mostly covers, and it won’t take her that long to make. 
2019, a dance pop album

2020 a jazz album 

2021, a rock album

2022, a live album of her past hits 

MonSwiftAnton

I would NOT be here for this. Can you imagine losing your hair every fall and just when you're being able to actually have a cute haircut you're being snatched once again? 

I'm saying no, and putting my foot down.

Spoiler

I don't actually have hair, but you know what I mean.

Spoiler

Would anybody actually being against this if the quality would be intact? :laughga:

LG1 - 2008

LG2 - 2009

LG3 - 2011

LG4 - 2013

LG5 - 2016

LG6 - 2019 :madge:

LG7 - 2022

LG8 - 2023

LG9 - 2025

LG10 - 2028

Biagio2103
10 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Not if it's another four C2C's.

Well, this would mean four Grammys for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album :sis:

I'm only good at being bad

13 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

God, can you imagine if she had done this back in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011? Four consecutive The Fames would've slayed me. :nooo:

Nothin' On But The Radio could've had its justice :firega:

Anderson123

Given the fact that Gaga writes and produces her music, it'd be a hard thing to do. Rihanna has the time to live her life and have people write music for her so that's how they were able to do it.

The Fame was released in August 2008 and then released The Fame Monster in November 2009 and it's a GREAT album, one of the favorites. I could see this working if these album only include around 8 to 10 tracks. We know she likes to write music every day so she might be able to have around 30 songs ready and keep making more. I mean, she could do it if she wanted to but maybe she doesn't at this point in her career.

artpopulace

No, her creative process really takes time, but I believe LG7 will be released around 2021 at most. I think LG7 will be a jazz album, which is not only quicker BUT also amazing!  Maybe we can see another C2C between LG6 and LG7. 

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

McYves

Being a fan of singer-songwriters like Fiona Apple (4 albums in 23 freaking years) and Alanis Morissette ( 7 years since her last album), I totally can wait forever for the next LG album. And let's face it, she's older now, she's gonna marry someday, she's gonna have children, and every time she's gonna release albums less often.

I don't want her to do one album per year, first of all because that would be really exhausting for her (and I love her and I want her to be healthy and happy), and also let's face it, she wouldn't deliver QUALITY (Ariana I'm looking at you :ally:) and I want quality and art and  all those things I love  about her and if she needs 7 ****ing years to release one album she feels totally proud of and connected with, SO BE IT. I'm here forever no matter what.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

ANTI WP

I want lady gaga to start her personal life after LG6 ( I mean getting married and having baby :kara: ) she deserved that :bradley:

Archived