Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bradley not heart broken

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

https://www-gossipcop-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.gossipcop.com/bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-new-relationship-heartbroken/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gossipcop.com%2Fbradley-cooper-lady-gaga-new-relationship-heartbroken%2F

"Bradley Cooper is not “heartbroken” over Lady Gaga’s new relationship with her audio engineer, Dan Horton, despite a false tabloid report. The actor and his A Star Is Born co-star were never dating, meaning he has no reason to be upset about her new romance. Gossip Cop can clear up the situation."

It's like not drama is news now.  🙄

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Lemondeduerl

That's it 'The actor and his A Star Is Born co-star were never dating' so there's no reason to feel heartbroken.

:)

Battle 4 Ur Life

I'm pretty sure the rumor tag wasn't made to come up with tabloid-based threads.

this is a true disservice.

also, no one cares.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Thonin Dyn

inb4 : lady's gaga new album is not bad, in fact lady gaga never released an album since Joanne in 2016, so her new "LG6" music (as her fans call it) , isn't bad because it's not out yet. 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Woolfsmck
6 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

inb4 : lady's gaga new album is not bad, in fact lady gaga never released an album since Joanne in 2016, so her new "LG6" music (as her fans call it) , isn't bad because it's not out yet. 

Yeah man!

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck

I bet they go to not scary farm on hollow ween 

xoxo Craig

Finally, this gives Vladimir Putin and his country peace. Iryna is now a strong independent woman :diane:

End Racism Now

27monster27
35 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

I'm pretty sure the rumor tag wasn't made to come up with tabloid-based threads.

this is a true disservice.

also, no one cares.

tenor.gif

he/him/his

Xoxo Adriana

Fake insiders that really want BradGa to happen:

you're WRONG. they're in love

tenor.gif

LaLuna

Well, there goes my OTP 

giphy.gif

Jk, I really ship them but I knew they weren't together. Especially now that we know she's with Dan.

Damn Gags moves on fast though :lolga:

11 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Well, there goes my OTP 

giphy.gif

Jk, I really ship them but I knew they weren't together. Especially now that we know she's with Dan.

Damn Gags moves on fast though :lolga:

Is it actually confirmed he's even with Gaga though? 

crisTEAne

did you purchase that dildo yet? coz you need to get f— :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LaLuna
16 minutes ago, Rio said:

Is it actually confirmed he's even with Gaga though? 

Not confirmed, but hey, they were spotted kissing so who knows  :ladyhaha:

Archived