Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma stage model

thebedesign

Featured Posts

I LOVE the Enigma stage! AND models! Do you have a YT video where you can like show us what the songs would like on there? If you don't you should, that would be fire! :firega:

fivefoottwo

this is AMAZING WORK! i used sketchup once to work on a small scale school project, and it was NOT easy! its crazy that you rendered the entire stage. good job!

thebedesign
8 hours ago, dynamite said:

This is awesome!

thank you! :firega:

It’s not a fedora you ****

thebedesign
8 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Your work's amazing! Those ar are really beautiful and well done drawings!

I have some questions, are they digital renders or drawings, and whats Capture?

Thank you so much! So the whole stage and LED screens were drawn in SketchUp and then lighting and rendering was done in Capture Sweden! 

thebedesign
8 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

wait omg is that 3d modelling? kid that's so cool wtf

Yeah! Modeled in Sketchup and lighting and rendering in Capture Sweden! 

thebedesign
8 hours ago, mrdurrs said:

amazing work!
wish I knew how to do stuff like that :derpga:

I've been doing this for a few years now. Can't say it was easy to learn, but it takes a lot of time and staying up late to learn it :selena:

thebedesign
6 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I LOVE the Enigma stage! AND models! Do you have a YT video where you can like show us what the songs would like on there? If you don't you should, that would be fire! :firega:

I don't! I have an instagram page where I'd like to post all my works but it's not public yet :selena:

I can actually move/animate the lights with another program, render everything and connect it to a video, but that process takes a lot of time! But I could do short videos, like chorus or something. If you have any ideas, let me know! 

thebedesign
5 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

this is AMAZING WORK! i used sketchup once to work on a small scale school project, and it was NOT easy! its crazy that you rendered the entire stage. good job!

Thank you so much! It took me a few years to do what I do today, because with every stage I try do be as precise as I can and I try to do as much details as I can. For Enigma, I actually searched online so much to try to find precise measures for as much stuff as I could :ladyhaha:

thebedesign
4 hours ago, Twitter said:

Beautiful :wub:

Get randomly creative and suggest it to Gaga for the LG6 tour 

I actually design stages/lighting of my own, but I'm so afraid to post it or send it to them haha

1 minute ago, Trixie Mattel said:

I don't! I have an instagram page where I'd like to post all my works but it's not public yet :selena:

I can actually move/animate the lights with another program, render everything and connect it to a video, but that process takes a lot of time! But I could do short videos, like chorus or something. If you have any ideas, let me know! 

You should do like a short combination of some songs that are popular with Enigma, like Just Dance, Poker Face, Dance In The Dark, Telephone, Aura, Scheiße, The Edge If Glory, Bad Romance and Born This Way. Those really show the best visuals and I think a little 3 minute combo of those would be perfect! :happy:

thebedesign
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

You should do like a short combination of some songs that are popular with Enigma, like Just Dance, Poker Face, Dance In The Dark, Telephone, Aura, Scheiße, The Edge If Glory, Bad Romance and Born This Way. Those really show the best visuals and I think a little 3 minute combo of those would be perfect! :happy:

Love that idea, I'll definitely try to that! I tried to match some pictures/lighting with some songs. The red/yellow one is aura, the blue one dance in the dark! 

Archived