Harry Styles is playing prince Eric

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
22 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Wow. He got a lot of work to do. First acting like if somebody could fall in love with that Ariel.

Whew the spirit of dumbass is just all over this post! 

Teal Ambition

Wow so he turned down the role :bradley: they really played with my emotions

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

The Carpenters

Hope they give him some songs to sing! And if he did some producing for the soundtrack I think he can truly make this movie!

he also has that kind hearted silly look of guy that would fall for a beautiful girl who doesn’t talk. Lol

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

"The outrage is only over black people playing mythical fish creatures."

You must have missed the outrage over the decision to cast Melissa McCarthy as a mythical fish creature in the very same movie. Here are a few tweets, one with 11,000 likes, as an examples of outrage over casting a white woman to play a mythical fish creature:

More recent tweets, months after her announced casting, and people are still upset:

Reveal hidden contents

It's cute to pretend like only one side plays the outrage card, but in reality, there isn't a casting decision in Hollywood that does not become politicized, scrutinized, and used to suit someone's political agenda.

I actually did miss this. Perhaps because people weren’t having seizures over it as they did when Ariel’s casting was announced.

SKANK
46 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I actually did miss this. Perhaps because people weren’t having seizures over it as they did when Ariel’s casting was announced.

As you can see by the tweets included in my post, people were "having seizures" over a white actress playing a mythical fish creature. Actually, it was the outrage over the casting of Ursula that set the stage for the backlash over the casting of Ariel. Head over to twitter and search Melissa's name and you'll find dozens of tweets from today - months after the announcement - which are still condemning Disney casting a "white non-queer actress" in the role of a mythical fish creature.

It's 2019 - every casting choice is an outrage opportunity.

Morphine Prince
20 minutes ago, SKANK said:

It's 2019 - everything is an outrage opportunity.

Fixed :air: 

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:saladga:

PLEASE never write something like this again. This is beyond awful. What's wrong with her and why it is soooooo hard to fall in love with this new Ariel?

Because of ursula's spell. U.u

Archived