Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Harry Styles is playing prince Eric

Regina George

Featured Posts

HoneyB
27 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Wasn’t Gaga just dating someone 20 years older than her or sum 

Oh wow really? That’s a big yikes tbh:poot: I have no idea who she’s dating but if it’s true then I know Gaga’s type very well!:poot:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

So they kept Eric as a Caucasian man, but had to change Ariel's race? Okay... :saladga:

Ariel's race is still mermaid, sweetie. :ohwell:

17 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

So they kept Eric as a Caucasian man, but had to change Ariel's race? Okay... :saladga:

Triton is white too lol what

BYE

TimisaMonster

What a flop casting so far...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RahrahWitch

I was hoping he wouldn't be....

Unless the casting is spot on like Emma Watson as Belle or Angelina Jolie as Maleficent then it's best to go with lesser known actors in my opinion, like they did for Aladdin and Jasmine. Picking such recognizable faces takes away from the immersion for me.

Melissa Mccarthy as Ursula and now Harry as Eric is just going to ruin it for me.

Teal Ambition

tenor.gif?itemid=14487034

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

1 hour ago, Oshawott said:

Here I thought they were gonna give the romantic lead opposite of Ariel to a Woman of Color. Shame.

Though! Love Harry!

3 points in and ready for more

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Wow. He got a lot of work to do. First acting like if somebody could fall in love with that Ariel.

SKANK
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

But he is't Danish and does't have black hair?? 

The OUTRAGE! 

Oh wait, the outrage is only over black people playing mythical fish creatures. 

"The outrage is only over black people playing mythical fish creatures."

You must have missed the outrage over the decision to cast Melissa McCarthy as a mythical fish creature in the very same movie. Here are a few tweets, one with 11,000 likes, as an examples of outrage over casting a white woman to play a mythical fish creature:

More recent tweets, months after her announced casting, and people are still upset:

Spoiler

It's cute to pretend like only one side plays the outrage card, but in reality, there isn't a casting decision in Hollywood that does not become politicized, scrutinized, and used to suit someone's political agenda.

Regina George
15 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Wow. He got a lot of work to do. First acting like if somebody could fall in love with that Ariel.

:saladga:

PLEASE never write something like this again. This is beyond awful. What's wrong with her and why it is soooooo hard to fall in love with this new Ariel?

Archived