💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes - New Single September 13th

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Reginald

:giveup: I'm so ready for this new era. Come through, Miss Anthropocene! 

Edit : is this an Adidas ad? Lol. 

Illuminati
6 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

We Appreciate Power found dead

Makes sense, it was originally recorded for Poppy's Am I A Girl album

Ryusei
31 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I am glad We Appreciate Power got scrapped, I didn't like that song that much anyways. :vegas:

Why scrapped? Maybe it was a „pre-release“ or something. It was definitely meant for that album. The takeover of artificial intelligence

Musery

gumzy3000

I wonder how much protein and drug intake she had when she made this :ladyhaha:

trolly troll troll

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why scrapped? Maybe it was a „pre-release“ or something. It was definitely meant for that album. The takeover of artificial intelligence

For indie artists I don't think the difference between promo single 1 and lead single is that important. Her referring to the new single as a lead is telling that We Appreciate Power won't be on the album.

Ryusei
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

For indie artists I don't think the difference between promo single 1 and lead single is that important. Her referring to the new single as a lead is telling that We Appreciate Power won't be on the album.

I hope it is :triggered: and if it‘s not I‘ll just add it to a playlist with the album :vegas: 

also worrying though how we appreciate power came out last year and now she‘s starting again with another first single... announce the album release date gurl :saladga: 

Musery

Goodtimes12128
52 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:giveup: I'm so ready for this new era. Come through, Miss Anthropocene! 

Edit : is this an Adidas ad? Lol. 

We waited 4 years for....an Adidas ad. And then the song isn't even out for another month :bye:

12 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Hope this is the case. Looove WAP- :rockstar:

underneath the pine

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I hope it is :triggered: and if it‘s not I‘ll just add it to a playlist with the album :vegas: 

I won't. :teehee:  Maybe if I'll think it will blend well with the rest of the songs.

Archived