Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

2021 stadium tour idea

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Autumn said:

I know, the Principality Stadium feels perfect for her at this point in her career

Rihanna came here in 2013 (? Diamonds world tour), Beyoncé in 2016 & 2019 and P!nk came this summer! Maybe more artists will start actually doing a cardiff date when they do a UK tour

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan
5 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Hong Kong isn’t exactly the place be rn. :messga:Not only that, but does her ban from China also include Hong Kong?

What’s wrong with Hong Kong?

numb the flame
10 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Hong Kong isn’t exactly the place be rn. :messga:Not only that, but does her ban from China also include Hong Kong?

That’s why I didn’t add it :laughga:

gabeoz
6 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

What’s wrong with Hong Kong?

Hong Kong is currently in the middle of mass protests against police brutality and in favor of free elections.

GAGAVENUS

Ugh I hope she’d tour more in NA and hit at least the major cities on the coasts (LA especially) cuz not everyone can go to Enigma these days :(

Cool idea, but I don’t think she could sell out 1, much less 3, stadium shows in Australia. Remember when the ArtRave went to Australia and they curtained off some of sections in the arena? 

Hurem
38 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Leg 5 - Europe

2 Aug - Stockholm, Sweden - Friends Arena

5 Aug - Copenhagen, Denmark - Parken Stadium

8 Aug - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

11 Aug - Cologne, Germany - Rheinenergiestadion

14 Aug - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Amsterdam Arena

17 Aug - Paris, France - Stade de France

18 Aug - Paris, France - Stade de France*

21 Aug - Zurich, Switzerland - Stadion Letzigrund

24 Aug - Milan, Italy - San Siro

27 Aug - Barcelona, Spain - Olympic Stadium

This is way too many dates. This is how I'd do it:

1 Aug - Stockholm, Sweden - Friends Arena

6 Aug - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

8 Aug - Cologne, Germany - Rheinenergiestadion

13 Aug - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Amsterdam Arena

20 Aug - Paris, France - Stade de France

27 Aug - Vienna, Austria - Ernst Happel Stadion

3 Sep - Milan, Italy - San Siro

10 Sep - Barcelona, Spain - Olympic Stadium

Hurem
4 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Cool idea, but I don’t think she could sell out 1, much less 3, stadium shows in Australia. Remember when the ArtRave went to Australia and they curtained off some of sections in the arena? 

Girl, have you been following A Star Is Born's success down under? :air: She could sell out multiple stadiums at the moment.

DonatellaPop

omg if she went to barcelona, i would definitely go, fvck yes

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

OpenHeartedMonster
43 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I was trying to follow Gaga’s general touring pattern. She doesn’t really go past Italy, Germany and Sweden nowadays : (

Haha you did good job! I know Finland is a really small country and not many artist want to do concerts here and there are more LM's in Sweden than in Finland anyway :party:

numb the flame
20 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Haha you did good job! I know Finland is a really small country and not many artist want to do concerts here and there are more LM's in Sweden than in Finland anyway :party:

Really I doubt she’d go past Italy, Germany and Sweden really it’s like how she only goes to England and class that a UK tour really

SeasonOfTheWitch

I guess you’re from Europe ksksksk 

the amount of disregard for any other continent... and only four dates in North America- we 

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

I guess you’re from Europe ksksksk 

the amount of disregard for any other continent... and only four dates in North America- we 

North America has always gotten the most dates in most of Gaga’s tours. Since I am from the UK I do think maybe Gaga should do more dates over here and in other places such as Tokyo and Australia as she doesn’t come over here very often. I did focus a lot on Europe since she cancelled the JWT here. She started the artRAVE with the cancelled btwb dates so I think it’d be good if she did start in Europe or Asia or Oceania.  

Archived