Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Billboards Thoughts on Vanguard Recipients for the next 10 Years

gagaxsebert

Featured Posts

HoneyB

That’s a pretty good list! (Lil Tecca though???:selena:) I don’t really know any memorable drake videos tbh I can only think of his new stuff like hotline bling and God’s plan.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Varo Yan

Billboard: Undoubtedly on the shortest of shortlists of the most important video artists of the 21st century, Lady Gaga revitalized the medium at its late-'00s low point -- essentially reintroducing the event video as a concept to the YouTube era, and using her clips as an essential building block in her stardom and mythology like few post-'80s pop artists had in the years since. By 2020 it'll be 12 years since "Just Dance" first brought her to the small screen -- 2016 recipient Rihanna only had to wait 11 years from her first big hit -- which is a plenty long wait to award Mother Monster's career at the awards show she's all but made her own throughout the years. 

I think it's already perfect, I dont need awards

RAMROD

I am fine with most of those. Don't recognize who Cole Bennett is tho.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I wonder if Gaga would show up at the VMAs to receive the Vanguard in say 2020.  In 2013 the VMAs disallowed Gaga's creative concept for her Applause performance so she had to come up with something different.  To my knowledge, Gaga hasn't shown up at the VMAs ever since then.  Could it be that taking away Gaga's creativity crossed a line with her?  Would they award the Vanguard to her if they think she won't show up?    Idk if this is a serious issue anymore or if I worry for nothing.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Mister G
1 hour ago, Lemondeduerl said:

LMAO you don't need to dance to make iconic videos

No you really don’t, but the choreography is usually a highlight if you look at past recipients such as Beyonce, Britney, P!nk, Justin Timberlake...

GreenDiamond
2 hours ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Moment 4 life, Fly,  Starships, Anaconda, Feeling Myself?

Anaconda only 1 reconisable, and its only because it was released on the peak of ,,twerk,, trend,

others:

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

Archived